Greetings from Poland!

Krissu

Heyyy..POland that's freaking wicked, you would probably be the ONLY person that would know how to pronounce my last name properly and for that you freaking rule!

Heyyy..POland that's freaking wicked, you would probably be the ONLY person that would know how to pronounce my last name properly and for that you freaking rule!

oo look at me about to break the message board code and posting my last name..meh who cares what's a few more stalkers...Tecza

oo look at me about to break the message board code and posting my last name..meh who cares what's a few more stalkers...Tecza

Do you know what does it mean in polish?

heh i think i can pronounce that too..I'm part Polish, and a lot of my friends were born in Poland. The 'c' has a 'ts' sort of sound.

Yes. It does. Like in Chewbacca :)

And the name means "rainbow" in Polish

A propos.. Zajac means "hare" :)

Hence the use of :horse: . ;)

See this fella gets it

(and it really wasn't beaten to death YET, but it added a little more humor of going back to well one extra time on here :evil: )

it's not like i used the word like... or ohMYGAWD or anything :whistling:

it's HUMOR... one day you might actually learn to appreciate it

(now I should get all ethnic and say how this is now a polish intro thread since it has nothing to do with welcoming the new poster ;) ) :koolaid:

See this fella gets it

(and it really wasn't beaten to death YET, but it added a little more humor of going back to well one extra time on here :evil: )

it's not like i used the word like... or ohMYGAWD or anything :whistling:

it's HUMOR... one day you might actually learn to appreciate it

(now I should get all ethnic and say how this is now a polish intro thread since it has nothing to do with welcoming the new poster ;) ) :koolaid:

Like LMAO

ahhh last name is pronounced Tee-sah or I guess you could pronounce it like Tease-ah, which is more accurate..now I'm waiting for the whole DPH/tease comments..lmao

Edited by annabelle

Hello Krissu. welcome to the boards. Even you, in Poland, probably get better hockey coverage than we do in the states!

You play BF1942?? There's a Pol on moongamers named Kris. :noclue:

Hello Krissu. welcome to the boards. Even you, in Poland, probably get better hockey coverage than we do in the states!

You play BF1942?? There's a Pol on moongamers named Kris. :noclue:

Edited by Krissu

Yeah, US networks and ESPN would rather show MLB, NBA, WNBA, Arena Football, Figure Skating, Trick Dogs, or Test Patterns than put on NHL games. :argh:

Eh, saw you were a military/history buff, and thought you were the guy. :D

• 2 weeks later...