DevilMinder

Off topic After hours

47 posts in this topic

I am making this so only those who are of a certain mindset and age can read some of our raunchier posts. This enables me to keep recommending the site to friends and family and not be embarrassed. Private message me or any of the NLD regulars (sammy, Diablo) they know the password.

If you feel a thread should be moved there just message me and I will move it. As I have created this new area I would appreciate that the more racy comment be relegated to that area. I have been pretty lax lately with that and it seems to have filtered into almost every thread on the site. If you wouldn't make the comment to a 13 year old I would appreciate if you didn't post in the general areas that way.

Along those lines, remember this site gets most of it's traffic during workday hours. People are most likely browsing at work and an errant picture can get someone in serious trouble. If you feel something has stepped over the line quickly hit the report post and any of the online admins can take the needed action if self-policing doesn't work first.

1 person likes this

You should call it the Sammyk Forums :P

If we're gonna name it after a poster it should be the DPH forum ;)

I am making this so only those who are of a certain mindset and age can read some of our raunchier posts. This enables me to keep recommending the site to friends and family and not be embarrassed. Private message me or any of the NLD regulars (sammy, Diablo) they know the password.

If you feel a thread should be moved there just message me and I will move it. As I have created this new area I would appreciate that the more racy comment be relegated to that area. I have been pretty lax lately with that and it seems to have filtered into almost every thread on the site. If you wouldn't make the comment to a 13 year old I would appreciate if you didn't post in the general areas that way.

Along those lines, remember this site gets most of it's traffic during workday hours. People are most likely browsing at work and an errant picture can get someone in serious trouble. If you feel something has stepped over the line quickly hit the report post and any of the online admins can take the needed action if self-policing doesn't work first.

:)

Edited by NJDevsFireOnIce

Well, his name IS murder backwards...

I never knew that. It must be the glasses. B )

What, are things slow on the concrete front that you had to post SOMETHING so you replied to one and a half month old post? :noclue:

What, are things slow on the concrete front that you had to post SOMETHING so you replied to one and a half month old post? :noclue:

It's February so it's muddy hectic unproductively busy slow roller coaster month

What about Red?

It's February so it's muddy hectic unproductively busy slow roller coaster month

What about Red?

whats the password

What about Red?

whats the password

Can't anyone be bothered to read instructions?

*points at the first post in the thread*

Ah he did Rowdy, he did.

yeah, sorry i just felt like writing that for no reason cause i might get an answer faster that way but Sammy got it to me pretty quick

Edited by DEVILS>Rangers

yeah can someone send me that password too?

yeah can someone send me that password too?

PM a moderator with your age.