Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nieda

My Friend Nicole...

8 posts in this topic

i didnt mean to bring a leaf fan here!!! it was an accident! but shes a nice person so give her a warm welcome

hi nicole :):)

DORK!

Hey! Thanx alot Jess, :D . You are great, but I am NOT a dork! I love the Leafs though and they are doing sooooooo good this year, even with Belfour!!!! Yeah, and I know that I am not allowed to diss the Devils, but what can you say about them? The Leafs are winning the series and what could be better than that? Trust me, I don't want to start trouble but I have a problem saying what I feel at times. To everyone, don't take this seriously, I don't mean to make it as a rude comment. Anyways, have a great day! :uni:

HEY! I'm supposed to be the dork!!! :( Lol, I swear, I'm sane.

Anyway, hi Nicole, I'm Gina. I'm sure you know about me from Jess and how weird I am, haha.

Hey everyone! Thanx for the welcome, especially after reading half of these posts about me. If you can, please hint to everyone that I don't mean to make trouble because I really am not a mean person, but I just like to be right most of the time, even though it is a bad habit to have.

Hey we sort of have something in common...I AM right most of the time! Leafs suck :lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm kidding of course... ;) Welcome!

Your friend Nicole will fit right in here. LOL

But when are you returning???

lol i dunno derek, my comouter is dead and burried!!! :) :)

but im hoping it'll b soon, and when i get one back, i am going to be posting NON STOP!!! :):)

Nicole is a really nice persom, she may be a leafs fan, but shes a really good person :)