Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

Signature sizes

45 posts in this topic

It isn't please tone it down. I don't want to read that every time you post.

i think i was a guilty one with the animated pics... it looks like they have been removed

Ah, finally a ruling on this. I keep sigs turned off so it doesn't bother me but it was really needed.

So does this mean CRASHER will have to turn the novel in his sig into a short story? :evil:

I would hope that includes editing posts Sammy. As a stickler for hating it (editing) you did it yourself a few days back...

GrCenter, I just commented in your icebreaker thread. Yes, we can't have the videos it is too much. Thanks for understanding.

GrCenter, I just commented in your icebreaker thread. Yes, we can't have the videos it is too much. Thanks for understanding.

its totally cool.... you are the owner and the admin... i have to adhere to your rules.. i just dont want to mess up everyone elses viewing pleasure

i feel like Vince Vaughn in Swingers when he was like "yea thats right i'm the as...." haha

I didn't get a message, but if someone would like to tell me how to resize images I'll do it. I haven't worked with HTML since...middleschool. Man time flies

If I make my resolution 128000 x 104000... do I still get to follow the 2-3 inch rule? :D hardy har har.

I didn't get a message, but if someone would like to tell me how to resize images I'll do it. I haven't worked with HTML since...middleschool. Man time flies

Pretty sure (the sig I'm looking at right now for you) is fine, it's barely any bigger than the member infobar on the left.

but of course I'm not making the calls so take with a helping of salt

Edited by Ollie McKraut

If you reject someone's sig can they take you to arbitration? :uni:

This is forum.

This is forum.

:cheers:

Am I good DM? No hard feelings if I need to make mine smaller ;)

I would hope that includes editing posts Sammy. As a stickler for hating it (editing) you did it yourself a few days back...

NZT, what are you referring to about post editing? Are you saying I don't like it when people edit their posts?

----------

DMs a nice guy but I hope he limits digs to maybe the lines if TEXT ONLY!

Edited by sammyk

I wished I that Brooke/Hogan photoshopped pic translated better when made into a smaller sig. I love that pic. Ah well, I assume this shall do.

Edited by TheMazz

Thank you DevilMinder and friggin finally. I mentioned this in a post a week or so back about these over-elaborate and lengthy sigs. Another huge cry for attention that is totally unwarranted. Now, I can actually read these posts a little more clearly.

I usually just use my photobucket for re-sizing pictures.

Whether they're one line or 25, the signatures annoy me. I've had them turned off for years here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0