Don

Game Day Thread: Devils vs Islanders

152 posts in this topic

Just so you guys know, Leafs fans could care less wether or not we get swept in 4 games the Leafs main goal is to make the playoffs after not have been there for 2 years including the lockout. Any wins we get in the playoffs are a bonus.

LETS GO DEVILS

Hopefully the Devils can win this and put the Leafs in the playoffs. As much as I hate the Leafs, I think they will give Buffalo more trouble than the Isles would.

Vancouver's Roberto Luongo won his 47th game Saturday in a 4-3 overtime win over San Jose. Luongo could match Brodeur if he wins Sunday at Phoenix.

The Devils could get win #50 today, and knock the Isles out of the playoffs.

It is also the last regular season game at the CAA.

LETS GODEVILS! :koolaid:

:gd:

Win #50! Here we go!

I can't even watch this game. :evilcry: We are going out for Easter dinner, but we are taping it.

Leaving for the game in an hour...although I've seen Marty play every time I've gone this season, I'd hate to go there today and not see him play....Clemmy should only start on the road..no offense to him, but people go to the devils games to see Marty.

Lets Go Devils!

If Marty is actually going to start today I would like to see Scott come out first during warmups so everyone thinks he is starting instead and than Marty comes out first during the introductions. Mindgames are fun.

I want the Isles in and all but sorry, I can't cheer against the Devils under ANY circumstances. Besides 50 wins looks a lot juicier than 49.

I want the Isles in and all but sorry, I can't cheer against the Devils under ANY circumstances. Besides 50 wins looks a lot juicier than 49.

I love the fact that this game is huge for playoff implications, and NBC dropped it. And instead they're showing two meaningless games. :lol:

I get annoyed that they use the CAA footage from years ago with no parking garage.

......and it's Clemmer

Gotta love our cap situation. Sending two players down to get one, one game.