Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justin

go leafs go

80 posts in this topic

Yea, we should show respect for such a respectful and cherished organization.

:rolleyes:

if the devils lose today i hope your starting goalie gets injuryed in the first game :haha2::w00t:

Go away...most Devils fans are probably rooting the Islanders anyway. I hate the Leafs, I hate Pat Quinn, I hate Corson, Tucker, Domi, Cujo, Sundin, and all the other low lifes that played for that organization.

Here are some reason why I'm rooting against the Devils for the first time in my life today:

Tucker uses helmet in a fight with Cam, Tucker low bridges Peca in a hit that Peca never fully recovered from, Corson gets beat up by Cairns then proceeds to kick him, Corson boards Kenny Jonnsson giving him yet another concussion, Domi elbows Niedermayer after threatening him all game, etc.

F you, F the Leafs, F Tucker, and that freaky looking captain of yours.

GO Isles GO!

Wow, zero to troll in 60 seconds. And there you have it, why we Devils fans DON'T want your classless organization in the post season.

are you guys scared if we get in we will kick your butt and we have the fans :P
Edited by officerfarva

Go away...most Devils fans are probably rooting the Islanders anyway. I hate the Leafs, I hate Pat Quinn, I hate Corson, Tucker, Domi, Cujo, Sundin, and all the other low lifes that played for that organization.

Here are some reason why I'm rooting against the Devils for the first time in my life today:

Tucker uses helmet in a fight with Cam, Tucker low bridges Peca in a hit that Peca never fully recovered from, Corson gets beat up by Cairns then proceeds to kick him, Corson boards Kenny Jonnsson giving him yet another concussion, Domi elbows Niedermayer after threatening him all game, etc.

F you, F the Leafs, F Tucker, and that freaky looking captain of yours.

GO Isles GO!

Umm you seem to have forgot about Cam giving Kaberle a concusion. A little bit worse then using a helment.

all i can say that if they throw this game they are cleary the more unclassy of the two teeams (leafs and devils)