Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brodeurgirl30

Marty Pics

22 posts in this topic

I check images on yahoo, google, and other search engines from time to time to see if there are any new Marty pics. Below are a few new ones as well as some of my favorites. I don't know how to make them smaller so I apologize for the space they are going to take up. Nevertheless, ENJOY :uni:

turino_pics20_small_fr.jpg

personnalites.jpg

MaxandMartinBrodeur.jpg

marty_shoot_b.jpg

brodeur_09.jpg

72565212.jpg2006-01-29-brodeur.jpgbro_ar_081204.jpg

20040208-080633-g.jpg

7147.jpg

100_2125.jpg

100_2121.jpg

97awards_jennings.jpg

gallery21.jpg

Martin_Brodeur_313438c.jpg

image003.jpg

Feel free to use any of these!

Wow that just made my day like 10x happier. Lmao. But umm the picture with Gomez made me want to kill myself. :P

&& Marty has nice legs for a dude.

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

How did I miss these! Marty heaven. Thanks soooooooooo much. :evil:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby...i don't care what anybody says, he's a sex symbol a nd a half

:rofl: pretty funny.

and we need more puckbunny threads here.

Gordie get started on the Brylin thread... has it gone off the page? You know, you have a responsibility wanting to boink these guys... or for those liars more modest souls here who say they just enjoy oogling Devils.

one thing though... MAN Marty has chicken legs... what's WITH that?

Edited by Pepperkorn

one thing though... MAN Marty has chicken legs... what's WITH that?

They only look like that b/c of his "gut grande." :lol: I thought his legs looked nice, but I am one of those liars more modest individuals that just oogle :giggle:

Look dont touch is my philosophy when it comes to Stevens too... :giggle: Wanting is better than the having right?

yeah rrrrrightttt <_<

Did you guys see all the videos of Martty on youtube? I wish someone would do that for Stevens. They have the TINIEST clips -- one of him on an excercize bike lookin' fat even. One of him in a post game shirtless...

I saw all his fishing show video clips :blush:

I wish he had an instructional hockey video...But this is Marty's thread! :P

The great Scott Stevens, fishing. :rolleyes: You know he's thinking, I wish the lake was frozen, where's my stick. Is checking legal in fishing? :P

oh my god...that was the hottest conversation i've ever heard...i'd jerk his rod...:o

See how great I was not making any jerking rod comments! But y'all knew what i was thinking :giggle: He's so goofy even, taking on the guys accent -- or channeling his bear hunting friends from maine..."Ya Cahn't get theuh from heuh..." They dont say Cahn't in Ont or NJ as far as I know... <_<

Anyhow - i want the man's tackle!! just for a few hours

See how great I was not making any jerking rod comments! But y'all knew what i was thinking :giggle: He's so goofy even, taking on the guys accent -- or channeling his bear hunting friends from maine..."Ya Cahn't get theuh from heuh..." They dont say Cahn't in Ont or NJ as far as I know... <_<

Anyhow - i want the man's tackle!! just for a few hours

I think there's something wrong with me. I've never thought Brodeur was attractive. I mean he's not ugly, but I'm not wanting... to er well you know.

I think there's something wrong with me. I've never thought Brodeur was attractive. I mean he's not ugly, but I'm not wanting... to er well you know.

Woah...seriously? When I first saw Marty, I was thought to myself "God damn...that man is gorgeous". Lmao.

yea i pretty much listed all the things i would do to him

I just said "Hey... hand me those binoculars... sheee-it... how old is that youngster in net?" I joke about thinking he was a hotty -- which I did, especially with his mask on. but he looked like a child to me... he was 26. I was 31. Always considered him too young for me :giggle:

Age doesn't matter when it is over eighteen and hot. ANyway for me....Marty is 4 1/2 years older.

I don't even need ...you know....I just want to meet him, be near him, touch him.....is that too much to ask? :evilcry: