Devilish34

GDT: TB@DEVILS 04/12/07 7:30 pm

160 posts in this topic

gallery_1_1_5463.jpg

New banners hanging at CAA. MSweet messaged me this cellphone pic, he says that Marty has his own banner. The others have Janssen down and Madden and Rupp on one, and madden, pando with Oduya on one.

Figures I miss the first goal walking from my dorm to work where I can watch the game online. I can't wait to see the highlight. Parise rules!

What a shot by Elias 2-0 devils wow goaltending seems to be bigger then i initially thought

ELIAS!!! Up 2 early. Gomez skated great on that with the perfect pass to Patty for the score. :dance:

Edited by NYGDevils32

Damn penalties have been called for anything and everything this game, another pp coming up for tampa

Damn penalties have been called for anything and everything this game, another pp coming up for tampa
Edited by Hasan4978

If we cut down these penalties, this will be a short series. Both our scoring lines look dominant against the non-St. Louis/Lecavalier lines.

Devils PP coming up, lecavlier throws madden on the ice... least the refs are being somewhat consistent

ELIAS...AGAIN...or RAFFY! 3-1. :clap:

Edited by NYGDevils32

Figures Gomez shows up and Marty is home sleeping... what the hell was that? God damn wraparounds