Devilish34

GDT: DEVILS @ TB 4/16/07 7:00 pm

365 posts in this topic

LETS GO DEVILS

I'll be getting text message updates as I waste away at Woodbridge mall. They best be good text message updates!

It's probably the Tampa feed that will be on channel 95- you'll get to see the game in HD, but those of us with DirecTV in Jersey will not see it in HD.

You know what's silly? I was looking at a Tampa Bay message board during Game 1 and they complained until no end about how awful the Devils PBP and color commentary were. They said Doc and Chico had to be the worst duo in the whole league.

:mellow:

Have they listened to their own duo? I am not looking forward to them. Well at least it isn't Carolina.

Anyway LET'S GO DEVILS! :cheers::beerbang::cheers::beerbang:

BTW, tonight's radio broadcast has been changed to AM 660, not 770.

I have a feeling that the Devils will lose tonight's game and storm back to take the next 3.

Thanks RD.

I have faith. GO DEVILS!

- ya rotten sons o' b... :unsure:

nevermind :evil:

I have a feeling that the Devils will lose tonight's game and storm back to take the next 3.

Man, that would so NOT make me happy... <_<

Oh boy I sure hope not -- you let a team like Tampa Bay start to get going and they'll steamroll over us in no time. Can't wake a sleeping giant like the Lightning. Tonight's game, IMO, is the most important game of the Devils season right now.

Anyone know if you can watch this game live online? A friend of mine doesn't get the channel and I'm trying to help 'em out. Thanks in advance.

Oh boy I sure hope not -- you let a team like Tampa Bay start to get going and they'll steamroll over us in no time. Can't wake a sleeping giant like the Lightning. Tonight's game, IMO, is the most important game of the Devils season right now.

And that's an understatement RD. This game is pivotal tonight. A must-win of massive proportions IMO.

Yeah, if the Devils come out tonight and play poorly like they did on Saturday and lose to go down 2 games to 1, we are screwed. So tonight is pretty much a must-win for momentum proposes.

I hope the Devils come out hard and get that first goal because we all know Tampa is going to come out hard on their home ice.

LETS GODEVILS! :koolaid:

Edited by NYGDevils32

And that's an understatement RD. This game is pivotal tonight. A must-win of massive proportions IMO.

This team does not have 2000 fire power and grit to stage a come back.

So they must win!

Anyone know if you can watch this game live online? A friend of mine doesn't get the channel and I'm trying to help 'em out. Thanks in advance.

yeah i put it on the first page of this thread.... comcast.net

yeah i put it on the first page of this thread.... comcast.net

:doh1: thanks!

HEY GIVE THANKS WHERE THANKS ARE DUE JERKFACE

THANKS RD, QUEEN OF THE INTERNET AND ALL THAT IT ENCOMPASSES

:hail::hail::hail:

:evil:

THANKS RD, QUEEN OF THE INTERNET AND ALL THAT IT ENCOMPASSES

:hail::hail::hail:

:evil:

That's RIGHT. :koolaid: