Devilish34

GDT: DEVILS @ TB 4/16/07 7:00 pm

365 posts in this topic

FSN2 there is.

I hate time warner cable, I have FSN2 on and there is no pre-show. :argh:

Edited by Satans Hockey

Frigging wonderful. Assuming he is hurt I doubt Lou will tell us (or Tampa) what's wrong with White unless he's out for the series :P

Can't imagine it would be a performance-related scratch even though Whitey's not had a stellar series. But if it was, talk about a wake-up call.

Edited by Hasan4978

I hope White's injury isn't serious. Hopefully Matvichuk can play a clean but physical game and help the team win.

I cant find the devils feed on directv...just the florida feed on 635...anyone find it yet?

I cant find the devils feed on directv...just the florida feed on 635...anyone find it yet?

Channel 662

This is hilarious. I live in New Jersey and the only fvcking NJ team (I dont consider Nets part of NJ) and I cant even watch the damn game. I dont have the damn channel. fvcking Comcast.

This is hilarious. I live in New Jersey and the only fvcking NJ team (I dont consider Nets part of NJ) and I cant even watch the damn game. I dont have the damn channel. fvcking Comcast.

You can watch it on Comcast.net

You can watch it on Comcast.net

My mom pays a lot for Comcast :P I should beable to watch the only damn NJ team.

THIS IS MADNESS!

Thank you, I was getting ready to put the remote thru the tv!

No problem. I remember my frustrations when I was trying to find the channel for the first time.

My mom pays a lot for Comcast :P I should beable to watch the only damn NJ team.

THIS IS MADNESS!

Well, it's better than nothing. Just trying to help!

I fvcking hate FSN2 this game looks like sh!t. It looks like someone needs to turn a light on. Either the Islanders or Devils should be on MSG, there is no reason to show a meaningless Knicks-Nets game instead.

and Brylin gets decked by Ranger, what a cheap shot

Edited by Satans Hockey