Devilish34

GDT NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ tampa bay lightning 7pm

280 posts in this topic

Holy crap! My login still works after all this time! :boogie:

I'm not sure I've seen this discussed here (probably missing it). I was at game 3 and what struck me most about the Devils was how God-Awful the power play was. What's up with that? I even think TB had a scoring chance on the 5 on 3.

I go to lightning games a lot and watched Holmquist (and Denis) be nothing but average. The Devs aren't making him move at all.

Anyways, I'll be at the Forum again tonight cheering on the Devs amidst those neophyte fans...

Holy crap! My login still works after all this time! :boogie:

I'm not sure I've seen this discussed here (probably missing it). I was at game 3 and what struck me most about the Devils was how God-Awful the power play was. What's up with that? I even think TB had a scoring chance on the 5 on 3.

I go to lightning games a lot and watched Holmquist (and Denis) be nothing but average. The Devs aren't making him move at all.

Anyways, I'll be at the Forum again tonight cheering on the Devs amidst those neophyte fans...

YOU STOLE MY SIG :evilcry:

AND I LEFT CAPS LOCK ON :doh1:

Edited by hattrick

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!! still thinking of goin friday, but give me even more reason. enough of this crap, we're way better than this team. this two man game with vinny and st. louis can't keep working. we need more scoring from someone, jamie, pando, or brian. lets take it to em boys! :evil:

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!! still thinking of goin friday, but give me even more reason. enough of this crap, we're way better than this team. this two man game with vinny and st. louis can't keep working. we need more scoring from someone, jamie, pando, or brian. lets take it to em boys! :evil:

Well I broke out my old Devils hat that I wore through the '95 Cup run this morning and have been wearing it all day. I look like a horses ass because the thing barely fits me anymore but at this point I'm willing to try anything. All my other playoff rituals are failing so I'm looking for a change of luck. If they win tonight I'll have no problem looking like a jerk again on Friday wearing it. :koolaid:

Good news already for tonights Game 4 for the Devils. Brad Lukowich will be playing tonight as his wife gave birth yesterday to a baby girl. :clap: Congrats to Brad and his wife and now time to play some hockey and some solid defense to shut down TB in Game 4! :boogie::evil:

Lukowich is playing tonight.

http://www.newjerseydevils.com/njd/theteam.../gp04182007.php

Not so sure yet on Colin White. :unsure:

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Incidentally, game is on a new station tonight. 970 AM WWDJ.

I've never heard ot them until now, but with EVERY local team playing tonight, Lou found us a station.

I only hope it comes in.

:gd:

GO DEVILS!!

I guess that 660 up top needs to be corrected, well unless the Mets have another rainout :lol:

Alright, this is how it's going to go down...

If the Devils win tonight, they are going to go back to New Jersey with the series tied 2-2. There they will win game 5 at home and go back to Tampa Bay for game 6 leading the series 3-2. Then the Lightning are going to win again, tying the series. The series will come down to game 7 in New Jersey where the Devils beat the Lightning in front of us, to advance to the next round! GOTTA HAVE FAITH!

I don't even want to think about what will happen if they lose tonight, so they have to this as a must-win because it pretty much is for comeback sake. Not just Marty has to step up, the whole damn team has to step up and play their best hockey to leave Tampa with a tied series.

LETS GODEVILS! :koolaid:

Come devs..WIN THIS ONE

(Im out...Big exam of math tommorow-.-)

So plEASE DEVILS WINS THIS ONE!

Let's put some PUCKS into some TAMPA BAY NET!

If Marty's gonna let three in we gotta put four in!

Pick it up, EGGers!

LETS GO DEVILS

Pre-game is starting soon. I'm actually throw-up nervous about this one. What the hell is wrong with me?! Figuratively, the season all comes down to this and it's not sitting too well with me right now.

C'mon Devils!!! :pray:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease win this one tonight Devils!

Please act like a boring defence-first team and keep them under three goals at least once in this series.