GDT NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ tampa bay lightning 7pm

Devilish34

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Marty bashers look pretty foolish tonight after 2 stops mid-way through the 1st against their top line.

When did it become so fashionable to bash Marty for goals - has anyone here actually played goalie?

It's been clear from the beginning that their plan all along is to get some dirty goals. I know they look easy, but one timers from the bottom of the circle are not easy - nor are flubbed shots from the slot. Cut him some slack - he's a champion, you'll see it tonight.

Dev's win 3-1

All the Marty bashers look pretty foolish tonight after 2 stops mid-way through the 1st against their top line.

When did it become so fashionable to bash Marty for goals - has anyone here actually played goalie?

It's been clear from the beginning that their plan all along is to get some dirty goals. I know they look easy, but one timers from the bottom of the circle are not easy - nor are flubbed shots from the slot. Cut him some slack - he's a champion, you'll see it tonight.

Dev's win 3-1

Dev's win 3-1

I was this close to shutting off the TV for the night after that first goal, Marty :doh1:

At least most of the team looks like they want to play tonight, Gomez is his usual sloppy self but generally everyone's playing with a bounce in their step tonight and the nastiness everyone's been wailing for.

Two periods to go, we need about five hundred more insurance goals and we'll be okay :P

I'm a little confused. I thought that if a player touches the puck, then you are allowed to him. I stand corrected.

BTW - 1 goal on 3 shots isn't going to help Brodeur's save percentage. He's 16th in that category so far this playoffs....

Edited by Don