Help me, please!

Motorcity Devil

I'm looking for a grill cover for a newer gas grill. I can buy a plain black grill cover and then sew a NJD logo on it, but that seems like a lot of work. I spent some time looking online, and couldn't find anything. Have any of you seen anything in town? If so, please let me know the name of the store / catalog / etc so I can try to buy it through them.

I looked in the NHL clothing catalog and couldn't find anything. Any one have any ideas?

The dimensions are:

72" wide x 25" deep x 50" high

Thanks in advance!!! :pray:

Edited by Motor City Devil

Call the manufacturer if you have their number and ask them if they have the sport teams for the top of their grills. I am sure they will give you a straight answer and maybe where you can order one. :evil:

That's a good tip - thanks! I'll start practicing my Indian / Hindu dialect. (or Malaysian, or Vietnamese, or Czech, etc). :P

That's a good tip - thanks! I'll start practicing my Indian / Hindu dialect. (or Malaysian, or Vietnamese, or Czech, etc). :P

You welcome!

:rofl: You maybe right on that one. In all seriousness I did the same thing calling a manufacturer for a part and they had it and sent it to me. :evil: Good luck and let us know how that turned out.

• 4 months later...

Its not much work at all if you have a good sewing machine. I did the same thing with a blank grill cover, just sewed on the jersey crest. You can usually find the jersey size logos on ebay pretty cheap.

If you can find one with the team you like, it usually costs a fortune, or it has the team name on it or something other than just the jersey logo. Mine turned out well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.