Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UWHockey

Mike Eaves to Coach Devils?

17 posts in this topic

Rumor on the Wisconsin Hockey board is that Mike Eaves might be your next head coach. I really, really hope that this isn't true..have any of you guys/gals heard anything about this?

http://hockeyinwisconsin.blogspot.com/2007...-jerseyfor.html

I know Lou has always been a big college hockey guy, Wisconsin plays a similar style and Z Parise once declared that Mike Eaves was the best coach he had ever played for, so it wouldn't shock me.

Say it aint so....

Edited by UWHockey

Rumor on the Wisconsin Hockey board is that Mike Eaves might be your next head coach. I really, really hope that this isn't true..have any of you guys/gals heard anything about this?

I know Lou has always been a big college hockey guy, Wisconsin plays a similar style and Z Parise once declared that Mike Eaves was the best coach he had ever played for, so it wouldn't shock me.

Say it aint so....

Say it aint so....

Edited by Eltab213

I won't put too much faith into trusting another hockey blogger, but for the sake of learning something, what is Eaves like? What type of system does he like to employ when he coaches? Any certain things that one should know about him?

From the Blog...

I think this board has learned to reject the accuracy of hockey blogger's with "a reliable source" :rolleyes:

I won't put too much faith into trusting another hockey blogger, but for the sake of learning something, what is Eaves like? What type of system does he like to employ when he coaches? Any certain things that one should know about him?

Damn UWHockey, pretty impressive post for a newbie!

I know nothing about him so I'll withhold judgement. Besides it he comes and Lou doesn't like him...

Here's what I know about Mike Eaves: He's Patrick Eaves' dad.

Here's what I know about Mike Eaves: He's Patrick Eaves' dad.

Damn UWHockey, pretty impressive post for a newbie!

I know nothing about him so I'll withhold judgement. Besides it he comes and Lou doesn't like him...

Not worrying who will be the next coach of the Devils. It is time to worry about THIS season and the playoff run the Devils are doing right now. We have all off season to worry about who will be the next coach of the Devils. :evil:

Eaves will not be the next coach if Pat Burns gets his medical clearance. Lou must know that Burnsy will be cleared for next season so I think Burns will be back coaching the Devils next season. :koolaid:

Mike Eaves is likely rooting for the Sens to win...not a good thing if he's gonna coach the Devils! :P

Eaves, Habscheid or Sutter wouldn't be horrible choices. Young and all buy into a system.

Did Mike Eaves ever play for or coach the Montreal Canadiens?

Because judging from Lou's hiring history...

<JESTER>

Eaves, Habscheid or Sutter wouldn't be horrible choices. Young and all buy into a system.