GDT: DEVILS @ SENS 7pm 5/2/07

Devilish34

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elias will be the difference maker tonight. If he looks anything the Elias we used to know, it'll be a best-of-three starting Saturday. If not, expect more of the same from Game 3. You're the captain, Patrik - lead this team back home with a tied series!!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Elias will be the difference maker tonight. If he looks anything the Elias we used to know, it'll be a best-of-three starting Saturday. If not, expect more of the same from Game 3. You're the captain, Patrik - lead this team back home with a tied series!!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Devils squandered an amazing effort by Broduer. Forget that BS goal, the way our forwards play we didn't deserve to win....but i have faith our guys will bounce back!!

Devils to do list:

1) More traffic in front of Emery.

2) Win battles along the boards.

3) Throw the puck at the net.

4) Skate harder.

5) Get first goal.

:dance::boogie:GO DEVILS!!!! :boogie::dance:

As I was out of town for games 2 and 3, I watched them today on my PC... A pity they couldn't get away with a win in game 3 (I felt Ottawa wasn't as dangerous in game 3 as they were in game 2), now today's game is crucial.

If they have an OT again in a game like this, I'm gonna end up with a heart attack. :P

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Here we are again...down 2 games to 1 playing on the road. This is MUST-WIN and I have faith that the Devils are going to come out tonight very aggressive and tie up the series to return back to NJ.

Marty has to play like he did in the last game, and the offense HAS TO STEP UP and help him out. I'm feeling a big night for Parise.

LETS GODEVILS! :koolaid:

Tonight we'll find out just how special these Devil's are. Lou has said it, MacLean has said it, Kenny D has said it: There is something about this team that get's it done in the clutch. I think tonight defines the word "clutch". If we can win tonight, it would be awesome. :koolaid:

Let's win boys... The winner of this series is going to hold the Cup (I can feel it). :evil:

To Do:

1) Protect our blue line

2) Get the puck out of our zone

3) Avoid Penalties

4) More traffic in front of Emery

5) Trip Emery at least once while someone is shooting