GDT: DEVILS @ SENS 7pm 5/2/07

Devilish34

Elias is completely drained. We need to take him off the powerplay. Madden has overskated the puck 3x in that period - there are rebounds everywhere right now.

Paul Martin lost Alfredsen on that goal, he can't just let him walk in there like that.

Damn it, this is frustrating. Our offense is so bad right now. Emery is like half asleep and still making saves. The rebounds alone should have this a 3-1 game. Next goal is the series guys, we HAVE to have it. :argh:

C'mon DEVIL'S!!!! :koolaid:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The power play is killing the Devils. I know they are a small team and dumping and chasing is a difficult thing for them but having an extra man on the ice should really make up for the lack of size. They keep trying to carry the puck in and the Sens break up the Devils rushes every single time. At this point I wish they could just play 5 on 5 because the extra man is only making things more complicated for them out there. Maybe they will make me eat crow and score when the 2nd period starts.

I'm trying to stay positive but Ottawa is just so tough to play while trailing. I really don't think the Sens are doing anything special out there but they are doing a heck of a job of neutralizing our big guns. Nothing worse then getting beat at your own game.

The power play is killing the Devils. I know they are a small team and dumping and chasing is a difficult thing for them but having an extra man on the ice should really make up for the lack of size. They keep trying to carry the puck in and the Sens break up the Devils rushes every single time. At this point I wish they could just play 5 on 5 because the extra man is only making things more complicated for them out there. Maybe they will make me eat crow and score when the 2nd period starts.

I'm trying to stay positive but Ottawa is just so tough to play while trailing. I really don't think the Sens are doing anything special out there but they are doing a heck of a job of neutralizing our big guns. Nothing worse then getting beat at your own game.

Yea the powerplay has been bad recently because they can't even begin to set it up. They keep turning it over in the neutral zone or as soon as they enter the attack zone. I've noticed that in a few games during the season as well, even though they were up there at 6th or 7th for most of the year.

The Versus Announcers are KILLING ME...

Clarkson LITERALLY shoots the puck into Emery's pads (when Emery is looking the other way) and they can't stop talking about his "brilliance". Eddie No-check says "it's even better watching it third time". WTF is he looking at?! :blahblah:

I'm glad we scored, but this could be 3-1 right now... And SHOULD be 2-1.

LET'S GO DEVIL'S!!! KEEP GRINDING!!! :evil: