Sign in to follow this  
Weekes Head

Sports Express HUGE jersey clearance sale

Oh my god that's beautiful. With my girlfriend's birthday coming up and her desire for a Cam Janssen jersey, I think I know what she's getting. Thanks for the heads up

Janssen is a UFA. He may not be here next season. I would wait first.

Good deal though for that price. :evil:

I want a Matvichuk jersey so bad but funds are kind of limited...stupid bills. :saddevil:

So I got the Janssen jersey I ordered for my girlfriend in the mail yesterday, absolutely beautiful. I want one for myself but they don't have my size, waiting to get a response back as to whether they'll personalize jerseys not purchased there.

I'm leaning towards a Johnny Oduya jersey for myself if they can.

Sale ends TODAY, FYI

Sale ends TODAY, FYI

Thanks for the update, guess I'm going without for the time being.

I'm sure there will be plenty of other off-season sales out there, especially with the new jerseys coming...

So I got the Janssen jersey I ordered for my girlfriend in the mail yesterday, absolutely beautiful. I want one for myself but they don't have my size, waiting to get a response back as to whether they'll personalize jerseys not purchased there.

I'm leaning towards a Johnny Oduya jersey for myself if they can.

I'm sure there will be other big-time jersey sales during the off-season. With the new RBK jerseys coming into play next year, I have a feeling many places will be trying to get rid of the 'old' ones.

Good things come to those who wait!

Sign in to follow this