Are the Devils only the 9th greatest franchise ever?

wallerstein

This person only has three posts on this board, and they're all related to this rankopedia website. I'm starting to wonder if his only purpose here is to advertise said site...

Man what's the harm? So it's spam --- it's well thought out spam and inspires conversation - so his site benefits from the hits - we're still having fun with it right? you all even had the fun of uncovering his spamming!

Like with the Music Man - if you benefit from a con, is it really a con?

It would be nice if the poster joined in a little more -- said he/she wasn't a hockey fan or was a sports nut or knew Derek or whatever - however s/he found the place :noclue:

well it's a bit annoying but it's just DAMN RUDE

how do you expect people to take your stuff seriously if it's all you talk about

you don't walk into someone's house drag your dirty shoes all over their carpet and walk to the fridge and eat/drink the damn clean without saying hello first (ok, maybe Mike does but whatever :P)

there's a level of manners to be followed first and foremosy

like TAKING OFF YOUR DAMN SHOES WHEN YOU WALK INTO MY HOUSE :rant:

I never said I really cared, I just find it rude :P

small difference

there's a proper way to do things.... now I'm getting all British.... dammit!!!!! :rant:

(and ok I wanted to yell about people who come into my apartment and are bigger slobs then I!!!)

I question the Sens at 13, considering that they have yet to win anything, and St. Louis, which made the playoffs something like 20+ years straight. No, the Blues didn't get far, but making the cut is means that they are at least above average.

I question the Sens at 13, considering that they have yet to win anything, and St. Louis, which made the playoffs something like 20+ years straight. No, the Blues didn't get far, but making the cut is means that they are at least above average.

I love it when the forum elders get worked up into a lather when someone new posts something they don't like :)
i'm a forum elder. i don't really care.
I never said I really cared, I just find it rude :P

I don't care either, I'm just surprised no one noticed the oh-so-subtle site promotion by way of discussion sparking.

What's the big deal? Not like his spamming generates any money for him...hell, there aren't even google ads on the site. That and what he's providing is a topic of conversation that he thought Devils fans may be interested in. :noclue:

like TAKING OFF YOUR DAMN SHOES WHEN YOU WALK INTO MY HOUSE :rant:

It's not annoying that he advertises his site it's that his site is absolutelly stupid. I can't believe people arguing about the rankings, they're not realy and are done by online polls by the public, hwick can be easily skewed. Case in point, in an online poll on thehockeynews.com for best jersey in the NHL, Carolina's jersey got around 70% of the votes.