Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RowdyFan42

Also headed home: Alexander Suglobov

13 posts in this topic

From Eurohockey.net's transfers section:

Posted 21/5/2007: Aleksandr Suglobov (F)

From Toronto Marlies (AHL) to SKA St. Petersburg

Added By: Davide Tuniz, Status: Confirmed

no surprise here.

suglobov will be a top player in russia - should be in the top 20 of scoring.

Suglobov won't do much in Russia, he isn't smart enough to put up big numbers. He sure has a lot of skill but you need enough brains to get in position. Thats what Vasyunov must prove he can do.

Suglobov will probably have a lot of success in Russia, just like guys like Koroluyk and Morozov are having these days.

I remember how upset we all were after he was dealt to Toronto, but apparently Lou knew more than anyone else...once again. :)

Suglobov will probably have a lot of success in Russia, just like guys like Koroluyk and Morozov are having these days.

I remember how upset we all were after he was dealt to Toronto, but apparently Lou knew more than anyone else...once again. :)

anyone who can put up a goal every other game in the AHL can do well in the Russian leagues.

Suglobov will do very well in the Russian league. It would not surprise me to see him be top 20 in scoring, depending on what team he ends up on.

Suglobov showed alot of promise with his puck moving skills, unfortionatly he sucked at everything else. For all the people who say "he'll do great in Russia" well thanks Captin Obvious. Its called being a small fish in a big pond. The worst leaf of the 2005-2006 season Aki Berg is doing great in the finish league, why can't the worst player on the leafs this year do the same? (although he hardly played in the NHL)

Big fish in a ... oh nevermind.

LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember more people upset about sending Igor Pohanka in the deal for Friesen than people upset with dealing Suglobov. But maybe that's just how I remember things.