Cfl season.

TravisZajac

How about my Argos eh? 2 beat downs in a row. We'd be 3-0 if Bishop started week 1. But now I am worried, I have zero confidence in McMahon and father time is his back-up..........this could get ugly.

Well, he's going to be out 6 weeks. I think McMahon and Damon should be able to at least go .500. During that stretch they have a game against Calgary whom they soundly beat already, two against a struggling Montreal team and they also have another game against "Automatic Win" (aka Hamilton).

But really, watching that game between Saskatchewan and B.C., I don't see how anybody beats the Lions this year. They look amazing.

I like having more Canadians on the board. More real football talk (not that stupid NFL crap :P )

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he's going to be out 6 weeks. I think McMahon and Damon should be able to at least go .500. During that stretch they have a game against Calgary whom they soundly beat already, two against a struggling Montreal team and they also have another game against "Automatic Win" (aka Hamilton).

But really, watching that game between Saskatchewan and B.C., I don't see how anybody beats the Lions this year. They look amazing.

I like having more Canadians on the board. More real football talk (not that stupid NFL crap :P )

Haha, Nfl is good!!!

But, i can't see no one else than the Lions as Grey Cup Champions...

I was just testing to see if any 'Mericans were reading the thread. :) (I'm a Patroits fan)

So Montreal got a win. But games against Hamilton shouldn't count in the standings.

Yeah..Finnaly a good performance by the Offense!!!! Now we gotta go and win the 2next games..

Good luck for the Ti-Cats..Next week they are playing the Lions..And after that the Blue Bombers..

Between i'm a Steeler fan! :P

Blues Bombers vs Als tonight..I want a real game for my Als.I'll see if Calvillo is still the man tonight..Since i don't trust the win vs the Ti-Cats.(How can we even count about it?)

GO ALS GO!

TZ....what happened to the Als last night?

Holy crap! Someone else here that is in Winnipeg! We should get drunk before Moose games...lol

Holy crap! Someone else here that is in Winnipeg! We should get drunk before Moose games...lol

Now your talking!!! Let me know when and where! :D

We lost because of our Running play/Defense and also poor Coaching.

Well..Jim Popp actually employs Robert Edwards as a RB in a Shotgun play.But, he doesn't seems to know that Edwards isn't good for starting fastly then he can sweep.No, Robert is kind of guy for Hb Dives, who'll throw his body around, But anyway,We all know Popp isn't a coach..At this point, we could had Jacques Chapdelaine :evilcry: ,.Also..Defensevely ,inconsistent.We allowed 194yards in 3Quarters before scrumbling in the 4rth Quarter allowing 154yards...And we failed 2times to scores within 5yards away from Winnipeg TD Zone..I guess we'll be playing Winnipeg in the Semi-Finals and again we'll crash...

(I don't want to see them in the Grey Cup they have the "Bills curse " :P Sorry LOTCB :lol:)

Yeah, it was a tough one for the Als. I'm getting the impression that it might be one of those years for the Als when they have a good team but can't catch any breaks. Good Luck the rest of the way!

It's starting to look like Roberts wants MVP this year :P

Yeah, it was a tough one for the Als. I'm getting the impression that it might be one of those years for the Als when they have a good team but can't catch any breaks. Good Luck the rest of the way!

It's starting to look like Roberts wants MVP this year :P

Last night was brutal, absolutely brutal.

The Argos are finding out what the Philadelphia Eagles already knew - Mike McMahon has to be the worst QB on the planet. Oi. I can't believe this man once proclaimed himself better than Drew Brees. He doesn't run well. He doesn't throw well. The only thing I can think of that he does well is "get tackled". They better damn well have Damon Allen back as pivot next week.

But even with Damon, the whole rest of the team need to be better. You are not going to win many football games when your defense gives up 33 points, especially those two long bombs late in the game sealing the deal.

Last night was brutal, absolutely brutal.

The Argos are finding out what the Philadelphia Eagles already knew - Mike McMahon has to be the worst QB on the planet. Oi. I can't believe this man once proclaimed himself better than Drew Brees. He doesn't run well. He doesn't throw well. The only thing I can think of that he does well is "get tackled". They better damn well have Damon Allen back as pivot next week.

But even with Damon, the whole rest of the team need to be better. You are not going to win many football games when your defense gives up 33 points, especially those two long bombs late in the game sealing the deal.

I think Damon will be the starting Qb for next game...And anyway, the same thing is happening for the Als..The defense give long plays but offense can't do long plays..Better than Brees? :rofl: ' Man Don."This guy has no mobility,no accuracy,no arm.

Wonder why he was a 3time failures :rolleyes:

Going to the Bombers/Hamilton game Friday..should be fun..because I'll be drunk...

So Stegall got his TD tonmight, It was on a GARBVAGE td but whatever, that's usually how it happens. The milestone was followed by about 15 minutes of a ROWDY crowd yelling MILTTY which kind of sounded like "milkyyy" but whatever...and then some lame cermony where he thanked his wife and kids....Bpmbers won btw and the crowd was AWESOME

I think I'm gonna be a Saskatchewan Roughriders fan this year. My Argos just suck without Bishop. Go Roughriders! :P

Congratulations to the Blue Bombers on beating Hamilton. ?

Edited by Don

I think I'm gonna be a Saskatchewan Roughriders fan this year. My Argos just suck without Bishop. Go Roughriders! :P

Well...I thought about that if my Als were going to loose vs Hamilton..

:P

Go als Go!

Yeah a big night for Stegall even though the breaking TD wasn't all that pretty. In any event, another decent win for the Blue. And Roberts keeps on pace for MVP! :P

Plus, three sellouts in a row. I can't remember the last time that happened.

Hahaha Saskatchewan...Apparently I'll be partying with some Jocelyn guy that plays for them on Friday, apparently that's a big deal in Regina..hhahahahaha! Also, we'll be attending the Banjo Bowl..yeehawwww