Sign in to follow this  
Rampage

Toronto is here.

Rampage    0

What's good fellow lords of the underworld? We'll, firstly and for most. I am a big Devils fan. I live in Toronto, Canada which unfortunately is dominated by Leaf fans. I love my city and that will never change, anything Toronto I support as long as it isn't Leafs and Blue Jays. I'm a GIGANTIC Toronto Raptors and Baltimore Ravens fan aswell. I like the Red Sox, Juventus(Soccer) and Toronto FC(Soccer).

You can basically call me a sports addict, The Sutter signing was great in my eyes and hopefully we can get a little more of an offensive team going for the "New Era of Devils Hockey"

I'll see you guys around :evil:

Masked Fan    1,008

Welcome Rampage, and sweet avy.

CanadAmerica is representing like MAD this week! :blink:

TravisZajac    0
What's good fellow lords of the underworld? We'll, firstly and for most. I am a big Devils fan. I live in Toronto, Canada which unfortunately is dominated by Leaf fans. I love my city and that will never change, anything Toronto I support as long as it isn't Leafs and Blue Jays. I'm a GIGANTIC Toronto Raptors and Baltimore Ravens fan aswell. I like the Red Sox, Juventus(Soccer) and Toronto FC(Soccer).

You can basically call me a sports addict, The Sutter signing was great in my eyes and hopefully we can get a little more of an offensive team going for the "New Era of Devils Hockey"

I'll see you guys around :evil:

Hi and welcome aboard! :koolaid: Your a Raven fan??Then please don't fvcking remember me the beatdowns the Steelers took from Ravens last year.. :ph34r: Kidding :P

You seems to be a big fan of all kind of sports and thats good...I'm sure you know David Tr

Rampage    0
Hi and welcome aboard! :koolaid: Your a Raven fan??Then please don't fvcking remember me the beatdowns the Steelers took from Ravens last year.. :ph34r: Kidding :P

You seems to be a big fan of all kind of sports and thats good...I'm sure you know David Tr

puckrock    5

Welcome, Rampage! This has been an awesome week with all these Devils fans showing their colors from Toronto! Where the hell were you guys when I was visiting last summer?!

devilsrule33    189

Huge Raptors fan as well. I'm also a big Blue Jays fan.

There aren't many basketball fans at all on the board.

What do you think of getting Delfino and Kapono and loss of Mo-Pete.

CRASHER    41

what not a pro wrestling fan too???

:P

*hrmpf*!

Rampage    0
Huge Raptors fan as well. I'm also a big Blue Jays fan.

There aren't many basketball fans at all on the board.

What do you think of getting Delfino and Kapono and loss of Mo-Pete.

I LOVE the Delfino and Kapono additions. Toronto is going Raptor crazy with the younger generation From kids 12-29 it's all Raptors and no Leafs which is great. Were talking Eastern Conference Finals up here with our roster. As for Mo Pete, he was a great guy, he lived in the community, I saw him atleast once a week downtime and he always had time for a 5-10 minute talk. I wish him the best of luck in N.O but he just isn't the same player.

And I used to be a wrestling fan, now I love UFC lol.

And puckrock, we've been in hiding! :clap:

Welcome Rampage! Lots of new canucks on the board this week! I hope to chat soon.