RUMOR: Devils/Canucks trade, Oil pressuring Lou on Parise

ghdi

If Lowe or any GM is stupid enough to offer Parise a contract over 5 million, its almost stupid not to take the picks, 4 #1s over the next four years + our own four can restock the entire pond with incredible players or use them as trade bait. The Devils have always been good at drafting.

I love Parise and by no means do I want him off the team but if a GM wants to give up their future and give the Devils that much leverage, you have to let Parise go. The picks are too valuable in a salary cap world. I think Parise will be worth that eventually but I dotn think hes there yet and is not worth it right now.

Edited by ghdi

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sedins arent going nowhere, theyre a fun duo to watch and they are definatly getting better

Last season they had 46 goals and 119 assist together. i dont know why anyone would say they are going nowhere.

if you mean theyre going nowhere as in they are staying in Canuck jerseys thats true.

I did mean that they're staying in Vancouver. Combined they make less than Gomez haha.

Anyone else notice it is always the same people who post Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) garbage? Why bother? Nothing he says is interesting or accurate.

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is a fraud.

All of you people who decry this keeping barking up the same tree.

WE KNOW THAT Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) IS NOT ENTIRELY ACCURATE. Hence, why the new postign rules are in effect, hence why it says RUMOR before the title of the topic is presented.

The only reason its posted is because its interesting to discuss it. Whats wrong with that?

i love how people are living under the delusion that parise wouldn't sign the offer sheet.

Parise has been out of the country until now according to sources. He's not exactly waiting by his phone for some team to offer 6 million.

I think it's very possible that Parise wouldn't sign an offer sheet.

WE KNOW THAT Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) IS NOT ENTIRELY ACCURATE. Hence, why the new postign rules are in effect, hence why it says RUMOR before the title of the topic is presented.

The only reason its posted is because its interesting to discuss it. Whats wrong with that?

people on this board are fvcking idiots the more i come here the more i realize it. if you do not like the rumor threads don't click on the thread it is the same place complaining in every thread we get the point.

Parise has been out of the country until now according to sources. He's not exactly waiting by his phone for some team to offer 6 million.

what sources are these Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) ;)

people on this board are fvcking idiots the more i come here the more i realize it. if you do not like the rumor threads don't click on the thread it is the same place complaining in every thread we get the point.

So says the man who really thinks Mattias Ohlund will be in a Devils' uni next year (and that he's better than Rafalski which is quite LOL)

one of the local papers said this - i'm not going to go find which one.

Parise went on vacation, so he won't sign an offer sheet? He might not be expecting one, but 'going out of the country' doesn't mean that he wouldn't sign one

I for one would be pissed if they traded Elias to Vancouver for Naslund and Ohlund.

I doubt they'd trade Gionta or Elias, but who knows...

did you make your own sig?

"Not entirely accurate"? That is like saying a deep fried Twinkie covered in chocolate sauce is "not entirely healthy". He is just someone pulling things out of his ass. By posting his things you lend him credibility. It's not interesting to discuss it. It's not even a rumor. It's some guy's fantasy with no basis in reality. He is less reliable than the idiots who call into WFAN and say the Yankees should trade Kyle Farnsworth for Johan Santana.

Well nice to see you are just a big an idiot. complaining about the people complaining about the thread

Congrats to your hypocrisy.

Edited by Diabolical

"Not entirely accurate"? That is like saying a deep fried Twinkie covered in chocolate sauce is "not entirely healthy". He is just someone pulling things out of his ass. By posting his things you lend him credibility. It's not interesting to discuss it. It's not even a rumor. It's some guy's fantasy with no basis in reality. He is less reliable than the idiots who call into WFAN and say the Yankees should trade Kyle Farnsworth for Johan Santana.

Have you at all even looked at his site this summer? Now Im not saying he deserves an award, and Im not at all the only one saying this but he (Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)) has been on quite a few times this summer and hes missed as he usually does as well. Im not the only one saying this.

Its ENTERTAINMENT to discuss rumors, if its not for you, ignore a thread that says RUMOR in front of it and quit being such a whiny bitch about things that have absolutely no consequence.

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) somehow has some credibility this summer. He beat major news sources to the Vishnevsky signing, certainly. His rumors, however, stink - those are invented IMO.

haha at thinking that hfboards posters have any credibility - ohlund is younger than rafalski so he has to be better!! also ohlund was a huge prospect 10 years ago so omg he's so good! ohlund isn't better than rafalski - he's close, but he's not better.

Have you at all even looked at his site this summer? Now Im not saying he deserves an award, and Im not at all the only one saying this but he (Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)) has been on quite a few times this summer and hes missed as he usually does as well. Im not the only one saying this.

Its ENTERTAINMENT to discuss rumors, if its not for you, ignore a thread that says RUMOR in front of it and quit being such a whiny bitch about things that have absolutely no consequence.

A stopped clock is right twice a day that doesn't make it useful. What Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) posts aren't rumors any more than me saying the Devils are going to trade Brodeur to Pittsburgh for a 5th round pick is a rumor.

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) somehow has some credibility this summer. He beat major news sources to the Vishnevsky signing, certainly. His rumors, however, stink - those are invented IMO.

haha at thinking that hfboards posters have any credibility - ohlund is younger than rafalski so he has to be better!! also ohlund was a huge prospect 10 years ago so omg he's so good! ohlund isn't better than rafalski - he's close, but he's not better.

i for one love blanket statements.

Edited by Beetlebum

A stopped clock is right twice a day that doesn't make it useful. What Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) posts aren't rumors any more than me saying the Devils are going to trade Brodeur to Pittsburgh for a 5th round pick is a rumor.

Really, is it entirely out of the realm of possibilities to consider Lou MAY be thinking of making a trade? With Vancouver loading up on d-men, its obvious they're planning something and why not with the Devils?

Is it out of the realm of possibilities to think that Kevin Lowe may be going after Parise when almost EVERY major news organization mentioned it in passing after the Vanek thing?

So damn myopic, Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) may not be a seer, but his rumors in THIS case arent that far fetched.

the majority of hockey fans agree with me go head over to hf boards for futher proof.

Correction: The majority of hockey fans, who are on hf boards that YOU have read comments about... *MAY* agree with you. Considering the incredible disgust most people here have for you opinions, I would hardly classify your thought as being in the "majority". It would be quite conceeded to think the hockey world revolves around you...

Also if all the people here are idiots, stop comming and posting your garbage. You are right, people don't have to click and read / post to the threads, just like you dont have to come here and post / make threads if you cant deal with people telling you that they find the rumour totally BS.

ps. Rafalski >>>>> Ohlund... guess that makes me in the very smart minority

Edited by squishyx