Fan Support for "The Rock"

Rampage

I'm curious to know how the ticket sales for The Rock are going? I heard recently on a Toronto Radio Station when one of the hosts were talking to the Devils play-by-play announcer that all the boxes are almost sold out? Hopefully this new arena in Newark can hold some fairly respectable crowds after the disappointed last season at Airlines Arena. I'm also planning a trip to head down there to see 2 games, I can't wait!

Edited by Rampage

Yeah, I think putting the Arena in Newark in brilliant. Especially with it being minutes from buses, trains etc.

I go to school where the train station is across the street of the train station and should take only 20ish minutes to get to the devils games. It dosent hurt that my schools basketball team is going to play there so its an easy access.

Yeah, it took me years of nagging my Dad to get season tickets to the Toronto Argonauts, I don't want to know what it would be like to get him to get Raptors season tickets or Devils tickets if I lived in Jersey lol.

went from two partials to four FULL seasons

so now I can officially not care again to see another stupid attendance thread on this forum

(but they'll happen anyway :argh: )

... I didn't miss a single home game last year, and I don't plan on missing any this year! :evil::koolaid: