newjerseydevils

Red Sox to win World Series!

66 posts in this topic

I was watchin the game today against the jays and i it seems, the sox have an unstoppable team this year!!!!

Even when they lose, it seems the other team has a lot of troubles playing against them!!!!!

I was watchin the game today against the jays and i it seems, the sox have an unstoppable team this year!!!!

Even when they lose, it seems the other team has a lot of troubles playing against them!!!!!

Dear lord...Don't fvcking post here,Lancer Derek and lots of Yankees fans are going to crush you... :doh1:

Kidding :P , though...I would bet the Angels are going the World Series

I have to agree the Angels are looking good right now.

I didn't know you could win the WS in July....cool!

You are making this prediction based on beating the Jays? I think you would get a better challenge from seven year olds accustomed to playing stickball on a dirt lot.

You are making this prediction based on beating the Jays? I think you would get a better challenge from seven year olds accustomed to playing stickball on a dirt lot.

Easy there, the Red Sox played a Jays squad at 100% health, the Jays would probably be 5-10 games over .500 right now if they weren't plagued with all their injuries.

Easy there, the Red Sox played a Jays squad at 100% health, the Jays would probably be 5-10 games over .500 right now if they weren't plagued with all their injuries.

Well maybe if Ricciardi would bring in guys that had a history of being healthy rather than guys like Burnett.

I really don't care other than the fact that Ted is gouging people on cable, telephone and internet service costs and running the Jays at a loss.

Edited by Don

Dear lord...Don't fvcking post here,Lancer Derek and lots of Yankees fans are going to crush you... :doh1:

Kidding :P , though...I would bet the Angels are going the World Series

Yes! I always wanted a fortune teller to tell me who would win the world series during the summer! So like, who is going to win the National League Championship Series?! What teams will win the wild card?! I need to know so I can place my bets and get some money!

I didn't know you could win the WS in July....cool!

Sox V. Cards... repeat... Sox sweep agin baby whooo

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

That's right. Because we really get upset. :lol:

I think it's a little premature for this stuff. Imo, the Tigers look like the best team. We'll see.

.................................... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Silly Red Sox fan...World Series wins are for good teams.

dont be jealous Lancer... Papi will EAT you

Interesting. I was thinking more like Papi the Vampire.

.................................... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Silly Red Sox fan...World Series wins are for good teams.

That one's funny, considering the Red Sox have won the World Series more recently than the Yankees.

That's right. Because we really get upset. :lol:

I think it's a little premature for this stuff. Imo, the Tigers look like the best team. We'll see.

That one's funny, considering the Red Sox have won the World Series more recently than the Yankees.

Papi will eat anything. He looks like a black Shrek. Who are you kidding?

PROOF: big_papi_shrek.jpg