Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UnderDogX

Pacman becomes a 'rassler' :D

20 posts in this topic

Well, this should be interesting to get Crash's opinion...looks like suspended Titan Pacman Jones is going to take on Total Nonstop Action wrestling... :)

---------------

LINK

---------------

What a loser...really...

TNA likes to do this a lot and it always sucks. They have brought in NFL players, MLB players and other celebs before and it's always ends up being an awful waste of time.

Edited by Satans Hockey

TNA likes to do this a lot and it always sucks. They have brought in NFL players, MLB players and other celebs before and it's always ends up being an awful waste of time.

Yet another bad gimmick by TNA..... :rolleyes:

I swear the more and more we hope that TNA becomes the next ECW it devolves into the next WCW... this is a BRAIN DEAD move by WWE-Light!! :argh::argh:

Man, Pacman really needs to just stay on the down low and hope for his life that he can play in the NFL again some day. He just doesn't learn.

Ill watch it if he promises to make it rain. But after that it will be turned off.

well on the bright side, the TNA fans are COMPLETELY sh!tting on Pac-Man's intro at the PPV... thank god!!! :clap:

this mistake needs to end NOW

(though the SPORTSCENTER IS NEXT sign was funny!! :lol: )

Just to update this a little, they had the interview .... wrestler came out and called him out... the cops seperated it (as the fans sh!t all over Pac Man).... and they go to the back.. they pan to the back and there's Pac Man all laid out and bleeding... and the crowd... STANDING OVATION!!!!!! :evil:

Just to update this a little, they had the interview .... wrestler came out and called him out... the cops seperated it (as the fans sh!t all over Pac Man).... and they go to the back.. they pan to the back and there's Pac Man all laid out and bleeding... and the crowd... STANDING OVATION!!!!!! :evil:

Didn't the Titans get some kind of injunction prohibiting him from participating? Or was it to prohibit him from actually wrestling?

TNA is going down the tubes fast. Between this Pacman garbage, he has no charisma whatsoever, his promo was horrendous and the fact that I knew Karen Angle was going to turn on Joe the minute they brought her out here cause Russo's booking is about as predictable as a Blackhawks loss.

TNA is going down the tubes fast. Between this Pacman garbage, he has no charisma whatsoever, his promo was horrendous and the fact that I knew Karen Angle was going to turn on Joe the minute they brought her out here cause Russo's booking is about as predictable as a Blackhawks loss.

that about says it... with the "Russo swerve" every 10 seconds... it makes the whole show boring and predictable... I damn near threw my remote when I saw the PacMan World Order starting last night in Impact!!! :rant:

that about says it... with the "Russo swerve" every 10 seconds... it makes the whole show boring and predictable... I damn near threw my remote when I saw the PacMan World Order starting last night in Impact!!! :rant:

But, but he's bad, Mr. Pacman Jones! :whistling:

I can almost, ALMOST accept this as a move if it means they give a significant (heel) push to Ron "The Truth" Killings.

As it stands, we're going to have to suffer through this guy probably being World Tag Team Champ without ever fighting a match.

:noclue:

When's the next RoH PPV?

When's the next RoH PPV?

hes gonna get destroyed...