RunninWithTheDevil

Looking for vintage Jersey

19 posts in this topic

I'm looking for the old green and red jersey from the 80's. I was hoping to get one with Chico's name on it. can anyone help me find a vintage Devils jersey?

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

If anyone pays that guy $100.00 for that jersey, they need to have their head examined.

It's definitely fake, and the lettering is nowhere near the styling the Devils used back then.

If anyone pays that guy $100.00 for that jersey, they need to have their head examined.

It's definitely fake, and the lettering is nowhere near the styling the Devils used back then.

Yeah if i had to choose between that, and just customizing my own at NHL.com, I'd go with the NHL.

My cousins selling it. Buy the jersey.

I got the exact jersey you're talking about a few years ago by just searching on eBay every once in awhile. I bought the name/number kit from this seller in Toronto that's always been a great help - gamedaysportsarchives. Then I just had it stitched up by a local tailor - the whole thing cost about a buck ten all told. You just have to keep looking is all.

360190689_3bfd59b9f1.jpg

This was taken the day after I had 8 hot dogs at a Habs game on my hockey road trip last season, in honor of Mr. Resch. I DOMINATED The Chico Challenge.

Nice jersey man.

I want to find a Daneyko jersey in green but im not stressing over it. Hopefully one day nhl.com will release the green jerseys.

Ebay and Meigray has had some vintage Devils jerseys in the past. Just have to keep looking.

i just bought my jersey. Just a home red jersey by CCM. I was all happy to get it, i take it out of the box.

THE EFFING "C" FOR CAPTAIN IS BACKWARDS.

I had to reorder it so i should hve it by next week

How the hell does a person not know which way a C faces?

How the hell does a person not know which way a C faces?

Two words.

Flyers fan.