NFL Thread.

TravisZajac

There's a CFL Thread..Why not a NFL THREAD?Since the Pre-Seasons games are starting, and just tonight, The Colts vs Cowboys and also the Lions vs Bengals.....

As a Steeler fan, I really liked the way we played vs the Saints..Of course, its a Hall of fame game, But still, I liked what the WR/HB/CB did.

Who think Strahan considering Retirement is selfish? As for me;.. He gave the Giants 14(12 or 13??) good years..He's now 35...But, I think he should have said that he was leaning toward retirement when it was the best time: Which was before the Free Agent market..They could have found a better replacement than Simeon Rice who got release by the Buccaner for failing a Medical exam..

So lets talk about your team/Pre-Seasons/Any thing related with the NFL!

don't worry when they play for REAL there will be weekly rant threads :evil:

I dunno I am still working on setting my preview up... I'll likely get on it for my little flight to Indianpolis to get my geek on next week... the time is SOON for the greatest day in sports... the NFL SUNDAY!!! :hail::hail::hail:

don't worry when they play for REAL there will be weekly rant threads :evil:

I dunno I am still working on setting my preview up... I'll likely get on it for my little flight to Indianpolis to get my geek on next week... the time is SOON for the greatest day in sports... the NFL SUNDAY!!! :hail::hail::hail:

Hell yeah...Anyway, It can't be worse than last year,,sh!t, because of those turnovers, we missed the Playoffs...I remember the game we lost 20-13 vs the Raiders..Steelers defense allowed 98yards..98!!

Anyway...Good luck to your Cowboys! :koolaid:

I can't stand those Eagles fans..

I still with no doubt in my mind if Cowlher had a brain cell in his head.. he lets Charlie Batch start TWO games and lets Ben heal... they make the playoffs... and that then changes EVERYTHING in the NFL, cause then the Colts don't get that idiot game against that sniveling MORON Herm who can't coach his own farts out his ass!!!

There's a CFL Thread..Why not a NFL THREAD?Since the Pre-Seasons games are starting, and just tonight, The Colts vs Cowboys and also the Lions vs Bengals.....

As a Steeler fan, I really liked the way we played vs the Saints..Of course, its a Hall of fame game, But still, I liked what the WR/HB/CB did.

Who think Strahan considering Retirement is selfish? As for me;.. He gave the Giants 14(12 or 13??) good years..He's now 35...But, I think he should have said that he was leaning toward retirement when it was the best time: Which was before the Free Agent market..They could have found a better replacement than Simeon Rice who got release by the Buccaner for failing a Medical exam..

So lets talk about your team/Pre-Seasons/Any thing related with the NFL!

Cowboys looked pretty good last night as they beat up on the Colts. It is pre season and especially when the Lions cameback to beat the Bengals. For sure it was the pre season. :lol:

Cowboys looked pretty good last night as they beat up on the Colts. It is pre season and especially when the Lions cameback to beat the Bengals. For sure it was the pre season. :lol:

Buccaners beat the Pats 13-10.

Lions beat the Bengals 27-26.

Bills beat the Saints 13-10.

Why poors teams always wins vs good teams during the Pre-seasons..Wonder why ...:P

How bad are the Browns??

They are FLIPPING A COIN to see which bum QB starts the pre-season game now with Quinn just signed and not ready to play yet (and ready to lead them to a 1-15 season :pray: )

I still with no doubt in my mind if Cowlher had a brain cell in his head.. he lets Charlie Batch start TWO games and lets Ben heal... they make the playoffs... and that then changes EVERYTHING in the NFL, cause then the Colts don't get that idiot game against that sniveling MORON Herm who can't coach his own farts out his ass!!!

My 'Phins offense looked like... well, it looked like sh!t on Saturday night. I just watched the game last night. I know Cameron didn't game plan or anything, but the o-line was horrific in the first half. The d was kicking the crap out of the Jacksonville first teamers- minus, JT, Zach and Porter to boot. Ah well, can't judge much by the preseason. I'm pumped though that I'll get to see Dolphins football in HD for the first time Thursday night on ESPN vs KC. :boogie:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, to each his own. I hated going to the bars to watch the 'Phins. I manned up and got DirecTV 3 years ago, and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. No longer do I have to go into bars infested by Jets and Giants fans while having to watch the Dolphins on a tiny screen in the corner on mute while the audio system blares the PBP of the Jet or Giant game.

I loved Herm. He couldn't manage the clock. He didn't know how to use his time-outs. He was a horrible game-day coach. I long for the days when Herm coached the Jets. Mangini appears to know what he's doing. This does not make me happy.