Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
upstatedevil

Rochester NY Devils fan

5 posts in this topic

Hi fellow Devils fans!

My name is Jake and I'm a Devils fan from Rochester, NY, birthplace of Brian Gionta. I've been a fan of the team a lot longer than he has played though. When they drafted him it was a dream come true and I couldn't wait for him to start playing with them. Strangely enough I became a Devils fan because of Jim Schoenfeld. He used to do tv comercials here in the 80's and when I saw him as the Devils head coach I decided just because of that to be a Devils fans! lol. Well, all these years later I'm still glad I made that decision. Glad to be aboard and cant wait for the season to start!

PS-I have been registerd as this name on nj.com for anumber of years but I just hate the board layout there.

Welcome aboard upstate! Rochester will forever hold a special place in my heart thanks to Gio!

And Jim Schoenfeld?!? Nice reference!

Welcome aboard upstate! Rochester will forever hold a special place in my heart thanks to Gio!

And Jim Schoenfeld?!? Nice reference!

NICE DUDE... I GOT MY PIC W/ ANDY MAC WHEN HE CAME NEAR ME CAUSE HE WENT TO SCHOOL 1/2 HOUR AWAY FROM ME SO I GOT TO SEE HIM... I WAS PUMPED... WELCOME DUDE

Welcome upstate.

And Good to see the dedication!

:koolaid: