Sign in to follow this  
CRASHER

NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

So if I'm following UDX, Crasher would move up to third, I'd stay at fourth, Has would move to fifth, aylbert would stay at sixth, then everyone else would get bumped up a spot with the newbie taking 12th.

However, didn't LCB get a sweet pick by entering last-minute or as a replacement in the draft? I can't recall now.

That's how I'd do it since it's so early into the draft...I mean last year I don't recall what happened with LCB but LaFlamme was pretty much the guy who inherited the "best pick available" team when we were already pretty deep into the draft...and besides...if LCB did get a sweet spot out of it then I was too new to realize how crappy the last spots are to draft :D

Yeah remember Laflamme got NO draft and a crappy auto pick team and STILL did well :P

and also remember TZ DID bail to let Iggy in... I'd call this a reward for his good deed

and let's be honest NONE of us want to gamble on Larry Johnson at #3 at this point :lol:

there's no guarantee TZ will take the #3 and the crap will ensue!!

The mighty lvl 24 druid, Crasher, has laid down his staff in great strength and fury to highlight his decree!!!

:no clue:

I'm fine with whatever... :)

that staff is gonna be in the shape of a hockey stick and shoved up your ass :P

besides... druids even suck in the video games like the mighty diablo II *hrmpf*

(now if he just called me a Star Wars geek it would all be ok!! :noclue: )

I did not get in last minute...heck, i started the 1st thread for 2007 Fantasy Football last month! :evil:

Another thing CRASHER...your idea of picking where you want is creative i must admit...but do you think this is slowing this draft down now??

It is time to move on from this person who went AWOL

Another thing CRASHER...your idea of picking where you want is creative i must admit...but do you think this is slowing this draft down now??

It is time to move on from this person who went AWOL

I think it's more the guy who no-showed the draft

I know what I want to do if I am next....

it's the same as last year when we had the auto-pick fest.....

I'll go dump him now... someone send TZ the draft info please!!!

You gotta edit the thread title Crasher?

This blistering pace is killing me. I'm winded.

Edit completed

and this happens... but once we get through the first round and you snake back people know to stick around and the pace quickens

What's a draft? :whistling:

Anyway, my over/under on no-shows is two, so I'm halfway there. (LaFlamme doesn't count because he would have picked had he had Internet.)

Edit completed

and this happens... but once we get through the first round and you snake back people know to stick around and the pace quickens

Are you taking care of the PM / emailing ? I don't want to flood anyone, but TZ should probably get a heads up.

I tried contacting NYG though.

yeah I PMed, TZ... i'm going for lunch but I am sure Brian can handle getting in touch with me based on what TZ does in the draft and THEN we get moving.... I also tried to get NYG also *shrug* it's amazing to me... why bother signing up if you're not going to do the league??

and see why I was so AGAINST 14 teams ?? :P

I think I should be good in the draft; providing there are no surprises in the first 2 rounds...

Last night was annoying... I locked my account out 3 times trying to log in.

NVM.

What?!?!? couldn't even put what order you are picking...nothing...no minuscule piece of something. Any, tiny tidbit of anything that could get this draft moving?? :angry: By the time this draft is over we'll be in the playoffs.... :D

What?!?!? couldn't even put what order you are picking...nothing...no minuscule piece of something. Any, tiny tidbit of anything that could get this draft moving?? :angry: By the time this draft is over we'll be in the playoffs.... :D

I pmed CRASHER/LOTCB for how it works an offline Draft(I have been 2times in an Online draft..)

How it works? I put up my rankings, and it'll choose automatically?

(Sorry If I act like a NOOB :( )

Edited by TravisZajac

I pmed CRASHER/LOTCB for how it works an offline Draft(I have been 2times in an Online draft..)

How it works? I put up my rankings, and it'll choose automatically?

(Sorry If I act like a NOOB :( )

Nope... no lists, you just post the player you want to take... Or if you want to move down, say what draft position you want to move to (only for the first round)

Nope... no lists, you just post the player you want to take... Or if you want to move down, say what draft position you want to move to (only for the first round)

Oh thanks man...

So pick number 3?

Frank Gore.

Okay.

Iggy, if you see this, your player pick is on the clock.

Also, Scott drops to pick #12. Which means Has is on the clock for which draft position he wants to be in.

Any confusion, I can get in touch with Scott while he's not on the comp.

HuMmmmm..We should do a chat on..I don't know, MSN/AIM ect..

Or just go on the chat on NJDEVS.com...

I just have one recommendation for the picks thread:

For later in the draft, IMO it will be easier to go through if the post just includes something like:

Round 1, TravisZajac selects RB Frank Gore

Again, just giving an opinion...

I just have one recommendation for the picks thread:

For later in the draft, IMO it will be easier to go through if the post just includes something like:

Round 1, TravisZajac selects RB Frank Gore

Again, just giving an opinion...

There's another thread with that info...which should be stickied, actually...and only that info. I posted TZ's pick in that as well.

so for all of has' complaining about the speed of the draft he's now holding it up??? :lol:

NICE!!!

I have to admit I did not love any of my options that high in the draft now, once Jackson was off the board (and more too with Iggy taking Manning)... I'm really pleased about the drop down choice !! :thumbsup: