Cop Caught on Video

Nature's Minister

I never said anything about the grounds for arrest. If they were present, and he arrested the kid, there would be no story.

He was threatening to fabricate charges (resisting arrest), had already fabricated charges (the turn signal), and telling the kid that sassing a cop is grounds to have his life and his career ruined. That is the story, and it's a disgusting one.

If he wasn't in a position to see the turn signal, he had no right to assume it wasn't used. If it were burnt out, that is another matter entirely. But chances are, the cop was bullsh!tting.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cop stopped him for parking in a lot in which he was allowed to park in.

He doesn't even mention anything about the turn signal or any of that until the cop knows that he can't stop the kid for being in the lot.

Brett: Did I do something wrong?

Officer #1: Yeah you're a suspicious vehicle right now.

Brett: I'm what?

Officer #1: [Leans into the car and yells] You are a suspicious vehicle right now.

Brett: In a commuter parking lot?

Officer #1: Yeah you are cause we have car thieves in here. Yeah you're right.

Brett: Cause I can park right here.

Here is where the cop realizes that the kid is aware that he has no right to stop him for being in the lot.

Officer #1: You want me -- You wanna come out of the car? Come on out. Come on out.

1:32

[i exit the vehicle]

Officer #1: Let me see your ID.

[i give him my valid Missouri License]

Officer #1: Let me see your insurance card for the vehicle.

Brett: Did I commit a moving violation?

The cop doesn't even make any mention of a moving violation until the kid specifically asks if he committed one. If that's what he was stopping the kid for, why didn't he just say that the first time the kid asked if he did something wrong instead of just saying he's a suspicious vehicle?

Officer #1: Yeah you did, when you were coming in here.

Brett: Really? What was that?

The kid asks what the moving violation he committed was. The cop has no answer since is he clearly full of sh!t, so he just goes on harassing the kid until he can think of something.

Officer #1: Yeah, you wanna try me? You wanna try me tonight? You think you've had a bad night? I will ruin your ****ing night.

[Officer starts to get close up to my face]

Officer #1 You want to try me?

[Officer is inches away from my face, screaming as I'm pinned between him and my vehicle]

Officer #1 Do you wanna try me young boy? Do you want to try me tonight young boy?

Brett: No I don't.

Officer #1: Do you want to go to jail for some ****ing reason I come up with?

Officer #1: Do you wanna see who knows the law better, me or you. My experience compared to your young ass. Huh? Don't ever get smart mouthed with a cop again. I show you what a cop does. Do you understand me?

Brett: Yes sir.

Officer #1: Try and talk back -- Talk back to me again. I bet I could say you resisted arrest or something. You want to come up with something? I come up with nine things. Do you wanna try something?

Officer #1: Wait here.

2:52

Officer #1 Oh, while you were coming towards me you were swerving back and forth within the roadway. Okay? I might give you a ticket for that. You want me to come up with some more? When you turned in, you failed to use your turn signal, your right turn signal [Turn signal was used, see video at 0:06].

Finally the kid gets an answer

Maybe it was a sting operation by the kid? Perhaps there were other complaints by students of abuse of power by police? Who is going to believe the kids without proof? So he decided to get said proof. Police do it all the time. Citizens have a right to protect themselves. Unfortunately, bad guys do wear blue sometimes. Sure makes it tough for the cops doing their jobs properly, but it's like that in EVERY profession. My husband is an electrician, and didn't you know they are all crooks?

It means you are a punk whose tough behind a computer saying those things about the police.

You would cower if challenged.

you could never do the job..............wait.........maybe you were rejected?

Yeah I was rejected, before I even applied, because being a police officer is about the last thing I would ever want to do with my life. Drive an important looking car in an important looking uniform so you can feel important when you pull people over and act like you have god given authority and a right to demean, and condescend to, your fellow man. Sounds like a good thing for someone who has severe self esteem issues and needs to feel better than other people.

And if youre a cop wtf are you doing sitting behind a computer all day?

Edited by TrentonDevils

cops stink and i dont like em' :horse:

It means you are a punk whose tough behind a computer saying those things about the police.

You would cower if challenged.

you could never do the job..............wait.........maybe you were rejected?

Don't call us if you have such issues.

Easy enough.

And, how would anyone know if I really WAS a cop? Or a detective, which actually I am.

Anyone know me? See my ID?

Maybe I'm just lonely, like STD, and am striving for some sort of acceptance, and have to defend a profeesion that I'm not even part of?

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

The cop said some bad things and should be disciplined for them but he is still human and at the end of the day this situation has some extenuating circumstances and nobody was harmed.
Edited by Guest