153 posts in this topic

Oh yeah i forgot to add....

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!?

Oh yeah i forgot to add....

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!?

:dance::boogie::koolaid:

they can't pass block...ANYONE... for ANY time... no O-Line --> no offense

it's really THAT simple

I watched most of that game.. and Brees was definately rushed on a couple plays... but a couple of times when he had all the time in the world he found a way to miss the reciever... Also if that defense can't stop the Buc's o, the Saints have some serious issues....

Also, even though they are 2-0 after 2, i am extremely unimpressed by our defense... yeah i know we're without Newman and Ellis... but the kind of coushins they gave the 'Fins today pissed me off to no end... you shouldnt be able to pass it to a guy for 7 yards in 3 secnds... it just shouldn't be as easy as th Dolphins made it look...

It'll all come together next week....

... won't it?

oh and BTW Crash... i'm going to the game against the Rams week 4.... prediction?

oh and BTW Crash... i'm going to the game against the Rams week 4.... prediction?

I don't do predictions... BAD KARMA... look what it did to Clown toady :evil::rofl:

After next week I'll find reasons to worry and be afraid of the Rams (like that WR Core doesn't scare me enough in St Louis :P)

Let me get past the Bears next week (I like this Dallas in Prime Time stuff ;) )

and then we'll figure it out!!

Let me get past the Bears next week (I like this Dallas in Prime Time stuff ;) )

and then we'll figure it out!!

I'm glad Brady got intercepted. I hate when my team (any sport) score points off a stupid officiating call. That pass interference call was BS.

I'm glad Brady got intercepted. I hate when my team (any sport) score points off a stupid officiating call. That pass interference call was BS.

You can say stuff like that when your team's up 24-0 against arguably the second best team in the AFC :P

Not anymore... I think there's a few teams that would be hanging tighter in this game then the Chargers are... though I almost expect a Billy Volek sighting soon :P
Edited by Martysb3tt3r

When exactly did the Chargers pass the Colts OR the Patriots as the 'second best team in the AFC'?

Love that offensive genius Norv Turner running the Chargers' supposed great offense into the ground even worse than Marty did :rolleyes:

When exactly did the Chargers pass the Colts OR the Patriots as the 'second best team in the AFC'?

Love that offensive genius Norv Turner running the Chargers' supposed great offense into the ground even worse than Marty did :rolleyes:

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

Has is just mad cuase the Jets are finished already in week 2 :evil:

Who said anything about an off week? The Chargers couldn't beat the Patriots last year at HOME and sure as heck haven't beaten them this year. While the Colts did after all, win the Super Bowl last year and are 2-0 this year with almost all of their key personnel back. It's not right to put a bunch of pretenders in front of either team.

What you should have said was arguably the second most talented team in the AFC.

Well it's 24-7 now... IF the Charger D gets off the field fast... this could get interesting again....

Who said anything about an off week? The Chargers couldn't beat the Patriots last year at HOME and sure as heck haven't beaten them this year. While the Colts did after all, win the Super Bowl last year and are 2-0 this year with almost all of their key personnel back. It's not right to put a bunch of pretenders in front of either team.

What you should have said was arguably the second most talented team in the AFC.

Edited by Hasan4978

And I'm probably sonding really annoying right now and i apologize for it.. i get pissy when the cowboys lose and cocky when they win... so unless the Cowboys have a tie this year you'll probably get sick of me on this board :P

How many frigging Cowboy fans do we have on this board?! :doh1: Let's see, you, CRASHER, Udx, Masked, at least one other.