Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 2!

153 posts in this topic

And I'm probably sonding really annoying right now and i apologize for it.. i get pissy when the cowboys lose and cocky when they win... so unless the Cowboys have a tie this year you'll probably get sick of me on this board :P
Edited by CRASHER

How many frigging Cowboy fans do we have on this board?! :doh1: Let's see, you, CRASHER, Udx, Masked, at least one other.

Oh I'll put a squash on that !! :P

There will be no excessive sh!t talking once the day is done... no need to upset the karma for the next week... one game... one win... at a time!!! :rant:

Yep... LT, Antonio Gates, Shawne Merrimen... they are all pretenders... :rolleyes:

Jets Fans... :rolleyes:

Edited by Hasan4978

Well Well Well... cancel the Imperial March :P

FUMBLE ON THE KICKOFF!!!!! :boogie:

GO GO GATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! B )

Green Bay vs NY Giants

-- What to look for... Will Eli play? Is he healthy? Can the Giants defense show up against the not-so-hot Packers and an aging, overrated Favre? The Giants REALLY can't afford to start 0-2, the schedule only gets more digusting after......

:boogie: Keep 'em coming Crasher. :dance:

You can say stuff like that when your team's up 24-0 against arguably the second best team in the AFC WEST :P

Denver is NO WAY IN HELL better then San Diego.. get that nonsense out of your head and watch them play... the DAMN COACH has NO CLUE on the kind of team he should be using on the field... the "vaunted" defense blew a 17-3 lead to the PATHETIC Raiders and this moron's hard-on for Jay Culter is completely cutting the blood flow to his stupid brain about what makes his team good... OFFENSIVE LINE PLAY AND THE RUNNING GAME and as long as this arrogant weasel runs a pass first offense this team will be LUCKY to be 8-8 by the time they play REAL opponents!!!!

The other teams in that division... KC... the Raiders??? :rofl:

yeah RIGHT!!!

Yep... LT, Antonio Gates, Shawne Merrimen... they are all pretenders... :rolleyes:

Jets Fans... :rolleyes:

Edited by TravisZajac

Has is just mad cuase the Jets are finished already in week 2 :evil:

Clements might come out of this game alive, but his confidence will be shaky for the next few weeks as a result.

Today, I expect Boller to throw for at least 2 TD's. Even without the great Jonathon Ogden I still expect McGahee and Smith to have at least 200 yards rushing between them.

In terms of Sacks: Suggs 5, Ngata 1, Scott 3. Pete Kendall will be laughing his a$$ets off today.

INT's: McAllister 2, Reed 1.

Fumble recovery's: Rolle 1, Pryce 2.

I hope our lead is so big by half time that Ray Lewis can rest.

YES, I AM VERY CONFIDENT AND PSYCHED to watch this game after the gym.

2007 Buffalo Bills: Watching Us Makes Your Appreciate Root Canals

Hey at least I didn't pick the Bills over the Steelers :P

I went a LOT on the theory of "team with expectations can NOT get off to an 0-2 start (Jacksonville, Saints, Giants, and so on...)... at least the Chiefs and Herm are as reliable as ever ;)

I haven't read the thread, so I know we have a couple of Cowboy fans (Crash, UDX), so I don't know what has been commented on yesterday's debacle. But I will say this: The Dolphins are BY FAR the best team in the league when it comes to beating themselves. No one else even comes close. The mistakes, turnovers, and penalties that these dipsh!ts pulled off yesterday not only defy logic- they eat away at your soul and make you question the meaning of life as we know it. This game should be filmed, packaged and shipped off to every young kid who plays football. They should watch the tape with their dads and coaches. And the dads and coaches must pound into their heads while wathicng said tape: "THIS IS EXACLY HOW NOT TO PLAY FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!! THESE RETARDS ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS. THEY ARE WANNABES MASQUERADING AS PROFESSIONALS, RIPPING OFF THE FANS AND RAISING THE SUICIDE RATE ALL ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA!!! I need to breathe.... :argh::argh:

Oh yeah, almost forgot- you know it's a bad day when the absolute best part of the afternoon is when Jason Taylor rips a Cowboys banner of the wall and throws it on the ground before the game. And then the two Cowboy fans who hung it got all mouthy with him, and he basically told them to fvck off. Highlight of the season for me so far.

Let me be the first to PERSONALLY thank Trent Green for signing with the Dolphins and nicely wrapping that game up for Dallas and putting a turnover filled bow on top of it too....nice to see!!! :boogie::boogie:

And Clown.. please... lay off the wacky weed guarantees!

Ill be spending a of of time with my friends for that game...Jim Beam...Jack Daniels...

J.P. LOSEMAN MUST GO!!!