Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 2!

153 posts in this topic

Giants Motto: Defense and tackling optional

In all seriousness, it is disappointing to say the least. Especially with a new D coordinator from Philly who wants to be aggressive. Problem is they're not getting any pressure and that puts too much emphasis on our dreadful secondary who couldn't tackle an intoxicated Britney.

Maybe they should scratch it due to the personnel because they need help.

I don't think it can get worse. I also don't buy the Redskins as being this good. I am calling it right now. The Giants go in and get a win. It's gut check time.

Laugh at me if you like. But I'm willing to put myself out there.

In all seriousness, it is disappointing to say the least. Especially with a new D coordinator from Philly who wants to be aggressive. Problem is they're not getting any pressure and that puts too much emphasis on our dreadful secondary who couldn't tackle an intoxicated Britney.

I don't think it can get worse. I also don't buy the Redskins as being this good. I am calling it right now. The Giants go in and get a win. It's gut check time.

All i know is the G-Women won't win the Division this year... its all about the Dallas Cowboys... (now with Tank Johnson!!) :boogie::boogie:

Having a new coordinator is one thing, having the tools to make it work right is another.

I also don't buy the Redskins as being very good right now. They are developing....just in time for Bellichek to take over next year.

It's a weak division, for sure. And that includes the Cowboys, who will end up as a 12-4 paper tiger in the NFC.

By the time this season is over, my liver will be doing a dance on it's own :dance:

When is the NFL Draft? My countdown has already begun...

Damn you J.P. :rant:

Damn, this means you will never pick up the phone during a Bills game now :P

Oh just wait till he's looking all pro again in December when they are 4-8 :lol:

Edited by LOTCB

I was in the bar at that time...didnt hear the phone for hours...had it in $ilent and I was $urrounded by 20 $tealers fans....it got so bad, that I actually ROOTED for the stealers to run it up at the end...it was a $ad $ad moment, YET AGAIN, to be a Buffalo fan! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, Ill be at the bar every week...this week should be PURE comedy....

NFL Week 2 has come and gone and as we learn about the twists and turns in the most exciting regular season in sports we

Vikings at Lions:

HOW IN THE BLOODY BLUE HELL ARE THE LIONS UNDEFEATED !!?!?! God that is depressing! Well Tavars Jackson throwing 4 picks didn

You know, I've been a Lions fan since I was a wee little lad, and I haven't felt this optimistic about my team since we had Barry. And with Kevin Jones coming back soon where we'll actually have a running game, that will keep teams defense honest where they can't stack up against the pass. If Kitna can stop throwing red zone picks and the defense keeps playing the same way, I could see this team going 10-6 and possibly getting the wild card.

This team actually has heart and the attitude to win.

needlessly to say by the third quarter I got her jersey off of her :uni: :uni: :lol:

Pics? Link? Camera Phone needs to be utilized! :lol:

I'd not bet on Jones at all this year to be fair...

He's going to play about 15-20 snaps against Philly on Sunday.

Pics? Link? Camera Phone needs to be utilized! :lol:

Maybe next week sir!!! :koolaid::uni:

I hope Giants dont win a game the whole year just to be assured to number 1 pick. Fire TC then hire Marty Shottenheimer

Love the giffy in your signature mike,

Anyway i think the Giants are going to have the worst year possible 7-9... absolutely the worst record ever... too bad to get into the playoffs and not bad enough to get a great pick out of it...

Crasher:

Where is this weeks write up?

I put it up in this thread on wednesday (post 139)

I also post them in my myspace blogs since my home internet setup is a MESS currently

www.myspace.com/crasherline B )

I put it up in this thread on wednesday (post 139)

I also post them in my myspace blogs since my home internet setup is a MESS currently

www.myspace.com/crasherline B )

I must be missing it then, because I can't find it here.