Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueSkirt

GDT 09/17: Phailures v. Devils

137 posts in this topic

isn't this game supposed to be viewable on nhl.tv? can't seem to get the site to work currently.

anybody? anyone have luck getting the game on nhl.tv? i think you might have to click the center ice button but my browser froze during sign up and i can't seem to get back to the site.

anybody watching this thing, or are all you guys getting radio updates?

It's a shame that there is no radio broadcast. It's not like the channels are being used for anything else that's important.

Where are you getting the updates about the fights and whatnot?

anybody? anyone have luck getting the game on nhl.tv? i think you might have to click the center ice button but my browser froze during sign up and i can't seem to get back to the site.

anybody watching this thing, or are all you guys getting radio updates?

I absolutely can not bear the fact the Devils are playing and besides down 1-0, i don't know anything.

I absolutely can not bear the fact the Devils are playing and besides down 1-0, i don't know anything.

So my friend is at the game and basically he said after 1 the Devils are down 2-0, weekes has faced about 7 shots, some of them solid, devils are doing pretty well offensively coming up with 11 shots, and there has been triple the amount of fights as goals.

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

Richards from Umberger for the second goal. You all really aren't missing much by not hearing or seeing the game. The first period was pretty awful for the Devils in all respects.

I am pretty sure you can go listen to it on WIP now though.

So my friend is at the game and basically he said after 1 the Devils are down 2-0, weekes has faced about 7 shots, some of them solid, devils are doing pretty well offensively coming up with 11 shots, and there has been triple the amount of fights as goals.

Cool I'm getting the Flyers game i think.. thats what it says under the "Listen Live now" button

I almost threw up at that bullsh!t they are broadcasting- "The Orange and Black are back.. with a vengance!"....