Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJDevs26

Season ticket and promotional questions

9 posts in this topic

Anyone have an idea when season tickets will be arriving with the fact that there still isn't a home game for another month?

Also when will the promotions be announced?

I was wondering that myself. This year is the first time I have bought season tickets . Do they usually send you all of them beforehand? Like a sheet of tickets?

Anyone have an idea when season tickets will be arriving with the fact that there still isn't a home game for another month?

Also when will the promotions be announced?

I called and asked last week... was also asking about extra tickets if I needed them... they said first week of October... also wanted to know cause I have to give half the tickets to the proper people!

I was wondering that myself. This year is the first time I have bought season tickets . Do they usually send you all of them beforehand? Like a sheet of tickets?

I called and asked last week... was also asking about extra tickets if I needed them... they said first week of October... also wanted to know cause I have to give half the tickets to the proper people!

Well evidently they didn't come then at least for me, nor have they come yet. In the fan club post in Hell someone said they were supposed to be mailed out this week so hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow or Saturday. Anyone else actually get their tickets yet?

I wish they had more promotions to guarantee themselves some seats sold against "weaker" drawing teams...like a poster series for all ages, or a bobblehead, or something creative...

I wish they had more promotions to guarantee themselves some seats sold against "weaker" drawing teams...like a poster series for all ages, or a bobblehead, or something creative...

I think (or maybe I hope) that this is just a preliminary schedule. Last year they added a handful of other promotional giveaways (the 25th Anniversary Pin and 25th Anniversary Puck come to mind off the top of my head) that weren't on the initial schedule. Maybe they're looking to get new sponsors for some of these promotions, or lost old ones...I'm sure Continental's probably not footing the bill for any promo nights anytime soon :lol: