NFL Week 3

MantaRay

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GUARANTEE THE BUFFALO BILLS WILL.........Feel immen$e pain on Sunday at New England. 44-6 Belicheats. Can we get a Rutgers cake schedule someday PLEA$E??!?!

I feel, uhm, cheated? That was far too easy of a cakewalk to really enjoy. I enjoyed it far more than watching my Argos lose 40-7 last week, but still....

The Bills didn't let Edwards really get involved in the game. I know with their QB situation they couldn't let Edwards get injured, but still... run 1 yard, run 1 yard, pass 5 yards, punt gets you nowhere fast.

1:00 PM Sunday, September 23, 2007

San Diego Chargers -5.0 @ Green Bay Packers

I can't see San Diego losing two in a row. The big negative is that for the second week in a row, the Chargers travel west to east, which is more difficult than going the other way. Now, San Diego may have already played the best two defences in the league in Chicago and New England. What they can't take for granted is that the Packers, too, have an exceptional defence. The Packers have already beaten the Eagles and the Giants, which are by no means powerhouse teams. I also expect a breakout game from LaDainian Tomlinson. So far this season, he has 68 yards on 35 carries for an unbelievable 1.9 yards per carry. The Packers are no more dangerous. Take away a 38-yard run in the Giants game and the Packers have rushed for just 47 and 46 yards. The Chargers will cover in a bounce-back game.

Picks: San Diego Chargers

:boogie: Who needs a running game when the shotgun works that well?

Which QB will be the Bills be taking with the No. 1 overall draft pick next year Clown?

In other news,

Did anyone know that the Eagles were going to let the Oakland Invaders play this game for them?? What the hell was that crap? I can't believe the league is going to let them get away with that. Sheesh!!

My Trifecta woulda been fine if it weren't for those meddling kids!!! Uhg! Good thing the WOLVERINES took care of binis for me on Saturday. You just do not make the Wolverines dogs in the Big House!

Yeah, I thought that was an extremely low tactic. Those colors were laughable, but the Lions D did seem to be blinded. :puke:

Now I can't wait for them to drop their next two games in the Ghettolands (no offense Donovan, that's just what I call that patch of swamp in East Rutherford) and then panic and go back to these throwups for their home game against the Cubs. :rofl:

Arrrghh! We are up 23-6 going into the 4th Quarter, we knock Leinhardt out of the game and suddenlly Kurt Warner enters the game as if its 2001????

Getting sick of these last second heroic non-sense against teams that we bury for 3/4's of the game.

KILLER INSTINCT Billick!!!!

Another week, another game the Dolphins hand to an opponent. The defense can blow me- they all suck. The offense actually played a nice game yesterday- Ronnie Brown was great. He actually had the best game of his career. But when you allow a pop-gun Jets offense to do whatever they want- especially on 3rd down- you aren't going to win. Special teams also sucked ass, allowing a back-up kick returner to go 98 yards for a TD. And then Cameron- for reasons beknownst only to himself- decides to squib kick the rest of the game because he is afraid of said back-up kick returner. This directly results in the Jets getting the ball at their own 40 and scoring a TD with 2 seconds to go in the first half. Genius decision Cam. Way to have balls. :rolleyes: We are firmly on track to the #1 pick at this rate.

Edited by MadDog2020

Dolphins: They moved the ball and played OK on defense, but the special-teams return killed them. Trent Green had success through the air, but a lot of it came late.

They played okay on defense? What the hell game was this guy watching? The defense played like sh!t. Hammered sh!t. It was awful. The Jets converted 63% of their 3rd downs, including a crucial 3rd and 17 at one point while the game was still competitive and we badly needed a stop. Thomas Jones left tire marks on our front 7. My God. I'm offended that this guy would say we played "okay". If we played "okay" on defense, we might've won the game.