Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MantaRay

NFL Week 3

104 posts in this topic

*Runs away from computer and cries, only to realize Crash doesn't know where he lives*

:whistling:

Crash hasn't found me yet...

That's more like... we will not have a group of over-confident Cowboy fans running around here proclaiming this the 3rd coming of America's Team... well until it happens :)

Cowboys will win it all this year!!

Cowboys will win it all this year!!

It doesn't work as a hex when you do it as a fan of another team... so NYAH :P

Anyway to some actual NFL Stuff... Kelly Holocomb will be starting in Minnesota, something to keep an eye on

Anyway to some actual NFL Stuff... Kelly Holocomb will be starting in Minnesota, something to keep an eye on

:o , Vikings are still lacking a compete Number one QB... I wonder if Holcomb can be back to his days with the Browns, with the Bruce Arians area.

LINEBACKER of the 49niners, Manny Lawson will be out for the season, he led the 49niners with 14tackles in 2weeks,.

I'll watch my team(STEELERS!) crashing off TD TEAM'S!!!!

:P

I hate that move by Minnisota (not just because i have Travaris Jackson in my fantasy league)... i think Jackson has something there, and Minn. should trust him untill they really are out of it and he has nothing to show for it. I always say GAME experience is the NUMBER ONE way to tell if someone has it (points to Tony Romo), or they don't (Points to Eli Manning) :P

It was worth a shot :P

14-6 Steelers.

Alex Smith and Gore aren't looking very good IMO.

Thank god to Donovan McNabb,

Edited by TravisZajac

14-6 Steelers.

Alex Smith and Gore aren't looking very good IMO.

Thank god to Donovan McNabb, who so far has produced over 39points in my FANTASY LEAGUE(NJDEVS.)

EDIT: Nearly 55points!

Well...I'm 0-3 now.

I GUARANTEE THE BUFFALO BILLS WILL.........Feel immen$e pain on Sunday at New England. 44-6 Belicheats. Can we get a Rutgers cake schedule someday PLEA$E??!?!

I feel, uhm, cheated? That was far too easy of a cakewalk to really enjoy. I enjoyed it far more than watching my Argos lose 40-7 last week, but still....

The Bills didn't let Edwards really get involved in the game. I know with their QB situation they couldn't let Edwards get injured, but still... run 1 yard, run 1 yard, pass 5 yards, punt gets you nowhere fast.

1:00 PM Sunday, September 23, 2007

San Diego Chargers -5.0 @ Green Bay Packers

I can't see San Diego losing two in a row. The big negative is that for the second week in a row, the Chargers travel west to east, which is more difficult than going the other way. Now, San Diego may have already played the best two defences in the league in Chicago and New England. What they can't take for granted is that the Packers, too, have an exceptional defence. The Packers have already beaten the Eagles and the Giants, which are by no means powerhouse teams. I also expect a breakout game from LaDainian Tomlinson. So far this season, he has 68 yards on 35 carries for an unbelievable 1.9 yards per carry. The Packers are no more dangerous. Take away a 38-yard run in the Giants game and the Packers have rushed for just 47 and 46 yards. The Chargers will cover in a bounce-back game.

Picks: San Diego Chargers

:boogie: Who needs a running game when the shotgun works that well?

When Patrick Crayoton can catch the football and our defense learns how to wrap up and tackle, and how to cover the people with the different colored jerseys, then they will be fine. Untill then, i have to sit and agonize how it should be the Bears ball on their own 20, not on the cowboys 40.

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

These refs seriously are showing their Bears thongs they are wearing under their pants...

Did you see the block in the back (shoulder) from Witten and the pass interference from TO? Madde seriously said, word for word, "I didn't even see him touch the corner".

Wow. *I* could have caught that pass in the end zone. Oi! That was brutal.

Good game, close game, ad the most frustrating game ive ever watched

Edited by Martysb3tt3r