Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MantaRay

NFL Week 3

104 posts in this topic

Back to the unemployment line for the Refs, well, they have to stop and collect their pay from the bears first, but then, Elementary School football, here they come.

The one SINGLE constant for the Cowboys this year is Tony Romo's ability to find Witten and TO...

Dude... stop whining... watch the game... the breaks and calls EVEN out.... and Dallas is starting to poke and plunk and take out Bear defenders one by one... it's coming along nicely!

Hands down the biggest up and down game i've watched in a while.

Your right, and sorry about the constant posti YEAH BARBER!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please :pray:

YES!

Ohh man this is such a good game... I'm wacking out!! *Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

Hey I wonder what they'd be chanting at Grossman if he was a black quarterback...hrm Mr McNabb??? :P

Colts 3-0. :boogie:

Hey I wonder what they'd be chanting at Grossman if he was a black quarterback...hrm Mr McNabb??? :P

When is the NFL Draft? Im already counting down the days.

Which QB will be the Bills be taking with the No. 1 overall draft pick next year Clown?

In other news,

Did anyone know that the Eagles were going to let the Oakland Invaders play this game for them?? What the hell was that crap? I can't believe the league is going to let them get away with that. Sheesh!!

My Trifecta woulda been fine if it weren't for those meddling kids!!! Uhg! Good thing the WOLVERINES took care of binis for me on Saturday. You just do not make the Wolverines dogs in the Big House!

Yeah, I thought that was an extremely low tactic. Those colors were laughable, but the Lions D did seem to be blinded. :puke:

Now I can't wait for them to drop their next two games in the Ghettolands (no offense Donovan, that's just what I call that patch of swamp in East Rutherford) and then panic and go back to these throwups for their home game against the Cubs. :rofl:

Arrrghh! We are up 23-6 going into the 4th Quarter, we knock Leinhardt out of the game and suddenlly Kurt Warner enters the game as if its 2001????

Getting sick of these last second heroic non-sense against teams that we bury for 3/4's of the game.

KILLER INSTINCT Billick!!!!

Another week, another game the Dolphins hand to an opponent. The defense can blow me- they all suck. The offense actually played a nice game yesterday- Ronnie Brown was great. He actually had the best game of his career. But when you allow a pop-gun Jets offense to do whatever they want- especially on 3rd down- you aren't going to win. Special teams also sucked ass, allowing a back-up kick returner to go 98 yards for a TD. And then Cameron- for reasons beknownst only to himself- decides to squib kick the rest of the game because he is afraid of said back-up kick returner. This directly results in the Jets getting the ball at their own 40 and scoring a TD with 2 seconds to go in the first half. Genius decision Cam. Way to have balls. :rolleyes: We are firmly on track to the #1 pick at this rate.

Edited by MadDog2020

Rutgers could have beat Buffalo today.

Let me guess, longtime Pats fan since Bill Parcells?

When is the NFL Draft? Im already counting down the days.

It's April 26. By my count, there are only 178 days to go.

It's April 26. By my count, there are only 178 days to go.

Let the countdown commence! :clap::argh:

And then Cameron- for reasons beknownst only to himself- decides to squib kick the rest of the game because he is afraid of said back-up kick returner. This directly results in the Jets getting the ball at their own 40 and scoring a TD with 2 seconds to go in the first half.

That was terrible.