CMONPETEYD

UFC 78 @ the Rock

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

as some or most know, UFC 78 is going to be held on 11/17 @ the rock, I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending.

I was thinking about it and know tickets will go anywhere from 53-403 (pricing for UFC 77). Does anyone have any info on when tickets will be available and if season ticket holders for the devs will get first priority.

I know we just got a letter saying season tix holders will get priority access for other events at the arena.

Tickets should be on sale soon. I'm not sure if I am going to go or not cause the fight card is weakkkkkk and UFC overprices their tickets so much. As of right now it should be called UFC 78: Naptime

Edited by Satans Hockey

I went to the fight cause I got a steal of a deal off stubhub. The show was alright, the card was weak so I wasn't expecting much anyway. I thought the UFC could have put together a lot better show for this first show in NJ in ages. Anyone else go?

Edited by Satans Hockey

WE were there at a terrace table. The card had potential but failed to deliver. Wrestlers blanketing and smothering each other trying to ride out a win is going to ruin the sport.

Production was good, They needed a title fight though, Sold out, 1st time in Jersey in several years, Not a good way IMO to market your product.