Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martyisth3b3st

NFL Week 4

79 posts in this topic

Sorry CRASHER... i won't post another NFL thread again, it was just getting late and i wanted to do something, and nothing was happening, so i posted an NFL Week 4 thread... :unsure:

Anyway this hello is from Big D, I'll be at the game Sunday, can't wait...

Talk to y'all later (i'm picking up the accent already hehe)

Peace out girl scouts.

Sorry CRASHER... i won't post another NFL thread again, it was just getting late and i wanted to do something, and nothing was happening, so i posted an NFL Week 4 thread... :unsure:

Anyway this hello is from Big D, I'll be at the game Sunday, can't wait...

Bah, the accent is scarier at Stars games :P

I was just saying since everyone was blasting the fool writing... let the resident expert get caught up on an awful week of work and get the NFL fans here all riled up! :koolaid::evil:

Steelers/Ravens ALWAYS a classic battle of physical football. I will miss Joey Porter for these games.

So here we go... week 4, in the league where the champion is determined on the field... and not in a voting room!!!

At least the Saints can't suck worse this week.. though I heard the bye has already sacked Drew Brees twice and he's fumbled :P (also off are Jacksonville, Washintgon and Tennesse.... I so liked it better when bye weeks went by DIVISON)

Green Bay at Minnesota:

What to look for... this should be the stiffest test for the Green Bay offense as the Minnesota D is very turnover hungry and has to compensate for embarrassing QB play and joke Wide Receivers, who will be handled quite well by the Packer Defense (I still can't tell what to make of this Green Bay team and if they are for real or not...) but these games are ALWAYS tight and the old myth that Brett Favre hates domes...but he'll break that dopey record this week for sure...

Oakland at Miami:

What to look for... Joey Porter running his mouth again and swearing to all that will hear that the Dolphins will win... I kinda can't argue with him... no way are the Raiders that improved to be 2-2 and a chance to lead this AFC West which has come apart at the seams already!

NY Jets at Buffalo:

What to look for... this is the week we see how bad the Jet defense and pass rush really is... if Trent Edwards gets enough time in the pocket to pick up Tom Brady's Sloppy Seconds.. the Jets are dicked!! If they get a shell of a pass rush and Marshawn Lynch gets squashed... then it's just the Jet D has been owned by better teams... here let me say it for him now.. the LCB prediction..."The Jets will win by 50, Lynch will quit the NFL and the Sabres suck and I hate life"/// see that's much easier ;)

Houston at Atlanta:

What to look for... oh how much revenge will matt Schaub get on the Fraud-filled Falcons this week ??? Not like they needed a guy who can throw the ball at all :P... This was my survivor pick (again, I've gone against Atlanta 3 of 4 weeks already!).. this should be a SQUASH

Chicago at Detroit:

What to look for... yeah Brian Griese is no Rex Grossman... but Cedric Benson is still no running back and the only weapon the Bears have on offense is Berrian who's a #2 guy at BEST.. I don't see Griese being much better then T-Over-Rex was... the Lions won't protect Kitna well and look for the Bears D to win this one somehow...

St. Louis at Dallas:

What to look for... well I'll take a similar result to the Rutgers game for Brian Leonard :evil:.. but I dunno.. this game stinks of TRAP all over it for Dallas... but this is a game they need to put away early and OFTEN.. the Rams WR's can give the Cowboys fits... provided Bulger has time to throw which he hasn't yet this year... this game makes me VERY nervous!

Baltimore at Cleveland:

What to look for... Jamal Lewis is gonna try to remind the Ravens of how good he was... but odds are he'll just show why they got RID of him...I get the feeling the Raven receipe for not covering the spread will hit here... expect a 17 or 20-3 Ravens lead... Mister ANDERSON (Woot Matrix Reference :boogie::boogie: ) will lead them back and the Ravens win by a field goal :P

4pm

Tampa Bay at Carolina:

What to look for... who starts at QB for the Panthers? I don't think it matters... Tampa seems on a roll early, and the Panthers are a mess... the D-Line's been DEAD this year and I don't like very much about the Panthers... look for Tampa to put a Benoit... chokehold on the NFC South in this one!

Seattle at San Francisco:

What to look for.... the 49ers beat the Hawks both times last year... don't think they've forgotten... the Niner offense stinks on ice with a skunk stuffed in there for flavor and look for Seattle to beat some revenge out of them this week!

Kansas City at San Diego:

What to look for... turnovers... sloppy play.. highly touted RB's doing squat... herm on herm action!!! :lol:.. San Diego HAS to have this game and get stuff right... while ... yeah we just hope poor Chiefs Guy doesn't bring the family to this one!

Pittsburgh at Arizona:

What to look for... another revenge game as the Ken Wissenheint wants to show the Steelers what they coulda had in him and his coaching skills... no Heinz Ward and the fact that the Steelers ain't played anyone good.. and Arizona's 2 QB system I get the feeling is gonna be too much for the Tin Foil curtain in a game Pitt can afford to lose and the Cardindals NEED for some pride and to show it's not the same old mess in the desert!

Denver at Indianapolis:

What to look for... bad coaching... arrogant play calling... and Mike Shanahan FINDS WAYS to lose this game... usually Denver gives the Colts FITS in the regualr season... not this time.. I see an Indy squash in the making as Manning exposes this overrated puffed up crap-tastic defense of the Broncos!

8:15pm:

Philadelphia at NY Giants

What to look for .... I think Eagles made their statement and righted the ship... now if only they could smuggle those BUTT UGLY jerseys in...the Giants were LUCKY last week's game was GIFT wrapped to them by the $10 million brain-less trust of the Redskins... and I don't think they get that lucky this week and the Eagles re-assert themselves this week!

Monday:

New England at Cincinnati

What to look for... offense... lots of offense... this is a MAJOR "Over" game ;)... Just look and expect the team with superior and healthy weapons (that would be New England) to stomp a mudhole on this soft gutless Bengals team.. and whip them good... here I'll add a fun on for this... over/under on New England PUNTS... I'll leave it at two!!!

Here's my predictions for the teams who are going to win!

Green Bay @ Minnesota

Oakland @ Miami

NY Jets @ Buffalo

Houston @ Atlanta

Chicago @ Detroit

St.Louis @ Dallas

Baltimore @ Cleveland

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Seattle @San Francisco

Kansas City @ San Diego

Pittsburgh @ Arizona

Denver @ Indianapolis

Philadelphia @ NY Giants

New England @ Cincinnati

So here's my picks , more clearer.

Green Bay,Oakland,NY Jets, Houston,Detroit,Dallas,Baltimore, Tampa Bay, Seattle, San Diego,Pittsburgh, Indianapolis,Philadelphia, New England.

I'm looking forward to see Steelers @ Cardinals on SOPCAST at 4:15pm!

Nothing would make me happier then to see ny giants beat the sh!t out of the eagels tonight on national TV. I hate the Eagels more then any other sports team

This guy thinks the Bills will score 16 points? What's next, a Lunar Eclipse accompained with a tsumami hits Buffalo?

:whistling:

Here's my predictions for the teams who are going to win!

Green Bay @ Minnesota YAY!

Oakland @ Miami YAY!

NY Jets @ Buffalo DOOOOOOOOOOH.

Houston @ Atlanta DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

Chicago @ Detroit YAY!

St.Louis @ Dallas YAY!

Baltimore @ Cleveland DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Seattle @San Francisco

Kansas City @ San Diego

Pittsburgh @ Arizona

Denver @ Indianapolis

Philadelphia @ NY Giants

New England @ Cincinnati

4 out of 7predictions, were right.

Edwards played very well today. However, I think everyone is being completely unfair to Losman. They were comparing stats between the two QBs showing how Edwards is beating J.P. in almost every category.

But Losman played 3 teams that had a combined record of 8-1 coming into today. Edwards played the Jets.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Watchin' the Colts play the Broncos. Both defenses look terrible. Particularly the Colts rush defense. The defensive line looks like swiss cheese.

Edwards played very well today. However, I think everyone is being completely unfair to Losman. They were comparing stats between the two QBs showing how Edwards is beating J.P. in almost every category.

But Losman played 3 teams that had a combined record of 8-1 coming into today. Edwards played the Jets.

Too true.

Typical Jets, they always find a way to lose to the Bills at least once no matter how bad they are :P

and my reign of ruining QB's by making them my fantasy starters continues...anyone wanna trade for Eli or McNabb?? :D

PATHETIC.

Calm down, you lost vs browns.

Steelers lost vs Cardinals...

Oh wait, Browns are worst ! :P Kidding.

Today Steelers O-line played like sh!t, same goes for W.P(Due to the O-line) The factor "ward" as a Blocker was missing.

I just hope we can fix those issues, when the Seahawks visit the Steelers next week.

And then, we can go 4-1, 5-1,6-1,6-2-6-3,7-3,8-3,9-4,10-4,-10-5,11-5.

Woopidoo :dance:

Edit: Lot of Steelers fans, felt if the Steelers weren't going to be 4-1 or 5-0 after 5games, There should be a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG problem.

Browns,Bills,49niners,Cardinals,Seahawks.

4-1 or 5-0.

3-2 is ..weak.

Edited by TravisZajac

Watchin' the Colts play the Broncos. Both defenses look terrible. Particularly the Colts rush defense. The defensive line looks like swiss cheese.

Colts win DESPITE not being able to stop the run very well. But a costly win with Addai and Harrison getting injured.

And then, we can go 8-3,9-4

Didn't know you could win a game and lose a game at the same time. :whistling:

Lions first half SUCKED. They were way out of sync, but they played an awesome second half and beat the NFC champs. Defense played some smash mouth football this week unlike last week against the Eagles where they just didn't feel like tackling. Next up Skins.

Didn't know you could win a game and lose a game at the same time. :whistling:

Lions first half SUCKED. They were way out of sync, but they played an awesome second half and beat the NFC champs. Defense played some smash mouth football this week unlike last week against the Eagles where they just didn't feel like tackling. Next up Skins.

Yeah, Steelers play 2games, One in the morning, and one in the night.

:dance:

I'm out guys, GL TO EVERY ONE!

A bit banged up, but still...

4-0

:boogie: COLTS! :dance:

Wow this Sunday Night game is borderline unwatchable bad.. the Eagles have NOTHING without Westbrook....

at least the Jets don't have to worry about crap from the Media thanks to the Mets!! :giggle::boogie:

Umenyiora has been a one-man wrecking crew in this game. It's amazing how much better Kiwanuka looks at his natural position.

It's not done yet. Still got to step up here. P.S. Tynes sucks. Bring back Brad Daluiso. But seriously, he is unreliable. They need to get a new kicker pronto.

Hey Crasher. Now's as good a time as any to point out the obvious:

Chargers- 1-3

Browns- 2-2

:lol::rofl:

Wow. Two more sacks by this D. 11 for the game and 5 for Osi! 2 shy of the record!

Hey Crasher. Now's as good a time as any to point out the obvious:

Chargers- 1-3

Browns- 2-2

And Cowboys 4-0 :boogie:

I'm annoyed that pick from the Browns is gonna be a mid-round one... but hey... to get a #1 pick for a backup QB is pretty sweet still B )

And anyone who thinks coaching means NOTHING in this league.. look at San Diego.. and look at Dallas.. with Parcells' washed up out of date system Dallas is 2-2 right now :P

And Cowboys 4-0 :boogie:

I'm annoyed that pick from the Browns is gonna be a mid-round one... but hey... to get a #1 pick for a backup QB is pretty sweet still B )

And anyone who thinks coaching means NOTHING in this league.. look at San Diego.. and look at Dallas.. with Parcells' washed up out of date system Dallas is 2-2 right now :P

Eh. I still think they're overrated. They'll fade just like last year.

Eh. I still think they're overrated. They'll fade just like last year.

Bah, you never have a good thing to say about ANY ONE who's not your team (talk about a team lucky to be where it is :P)... and look at the NFC now... go ahead... name me ALL SIX playoff teams this year....

go ahead...

stop thinking...

I know it hurts...

DO IT.....

GET IT DONE...

YOU CAN'T NOW!!

That too is the point... the NFC aside of like 3 teams (Dallas, Green Bay (not 100% sold on them but if they go even .500 now, they are 10-6 and probably the two seed :P)

Dallas just isn't that great Crasher. Sorry. I wasn't impressed with them in Week One. Would you like me to make another guarantee? :)

I'd take the Packers anyday over Dallas.

Dallas just isn't that great Crasher. Sorry. I wasn't impressed with them in Week One. Would you like me to make another guarantee? :)

I'd take the Packers anyday over Dallas.

I guess you missed the part when I said look at the rest of the NFC?

I'll take Dallas' 4 wins over the 4 that Green Bay has had in level of quality at this point (though they will play a lot of the same teams and EACH OTHER before it all settles)

but guarantee all you damn want... I don't fall into that crap :P

as of RIGHT NOW, this moment Oct 1, 2007.. there's no better team in the NFC