Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LOTCB

Dallas at Buffalo 10/8/07 MNF 'Game' thread

131 posts in this topic

How many of today's Dallas fans know who Leon Lett is?

hey we can accept the Leon Lett muff on the Thanksgiving Day thing, cause it was the last time the Cowboys lost again that year !!! :boogie::boogie:

I like to think of Leon Lett as the guy who stopped the Cowboys from becoming the team with the highest ever Super Bowl score....thanks a bunch buddy!!

I like to think of Leon Lett as the guy who stopped the Cowboys from becoming the team with the highest ever Super Bowl score....thanks a bunch buddy!!

Think of how much money flipped hands on Super Bowl Boxes ALONE that day!!

How many of today's Dallas fans know who Leon Lett is?

Yeah.. Leon Lett is infamous for his Pre-Touchdown celebration.. but let me tell you, he is one of the classiest guys there is. I was in the Dallas pro shop 2 weeks ago with my 8 year old son.. he comes in, and out of nowhere starts playin football with my son, pickin him up and grunting when my son tries to mow him over. Never met the guy before, never seen him before, and he just came in and had fun. He autographed a ball and signed a personal message, one for me and one for my son, which was easily 3 sentences long, saying to my son "Work on that power move!!" on the ball. He is one class act.

Yeah.. Leon Lett is infamous for his Pre-Touchdown celebration.. but let me tell you, he is one of the classiest guys there is. I was in the Dallas pro shop 2 weeks ago with my 8 year old son.. he comes in, and out of nowhere starts playin football with my son, pickin him up and grunting when my son tries to mow him over. Never met the guy before, never seen him before, and he just came in and had fun. He autographed a ball and signed a personal message, one for me and one for my son, which was easily 3 sentences long, saying to my son "Work on that power move!!" on the ball. He is one class act.

Very nice. B )