Discount Ticket Offers

thelastonealive

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL YAY my first of many Boo's i expect to get from the Devils fans but seriously i was expecting a more scarier boo kind of like what my fellow philadelphia fans would do to their own players. I mean come on you picked Steve Stevens and you couldn't think of anything better. Scott stevens would be delivering a healthy poke check to you if you really booed a flyers fan like that. But in all seriousness thank you for welcoming me to the board

Its all good i wasn't offended at all. it was my first greeting letting me know im in jersey country now and i accpet it ive lived in jersey for about 2 years so i know what its like to have new yorkers and pennsylvanians coming in and taking what few things you guys really have

Um....yeah. We only have a "few things" in Jersey.

We already have discount codes for these two games, but here are some different codes I got in an email from the Devils that we can use if the others expire or sell out:

November 28th Vs. Dallas Stars

DFM112807 - $65 seats for $35

December 2nd Vs. Atlanta Thrashers

DFM120207 - $65 seats for $35

the Boston game is a discount for college students but if im a college student, i have to find the code, find the correct website to go to and enter it in so that i can get tix to the game.

why dont they just allow students to show their id at the box office and get a discount there, and not just for the boston game, but for many matches.

the Boston game is a discount for college students but if im a college student, i have to find the code, find the correct website to go to and enter it in so that i can get tix to the game.

why dont they just allow students to show their id at the box office and get a discount there, and not just for the boston game, but for many matches.

They did that for the Halloween game against the Lightning.

I guess they figure that they do all their other ticket discounts through the website, so it would be the easiest to give college students discounts through that site as well. Not the best idea, but maybe that's what they were thinking.

:whistling:

that sig makes me swoon every time i see it.

New one for a game that already has codes but $3 cheaper.

AAA010408

Friday, January 4th, 2008 vs. Philly

Also lastone, the code for the Sabres game should be AAA122807. You have it as 29. Just incase someone is copy/pasting and they get an error.

Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.