Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BenedictGomez

WANTED: Someone to split Season Tickets FOUND/THANKS

7 posts in this topic

Just a bump post so this doesnt fall off.

I'm still looking for someone to split my seasons, as I've had a few nibbles, but no bites. GO DEVILS!!!!!

Just a bump post so this doesnt fall off.

I'm still looking for someone to split my seasons, as I've had a few nibbles, but no bites. GO DEVILS!!!!!

yes hf boards...try there...i would LOVE to split it with you but my father is getting season tickets. If he for some reason doesnt I'll let you know and maybe we can work something out...but i'd keep on looking for someone else since my dad is set on getting the tickets when we visit the arena on sunday

oh p.s. i would be able to do the whole "game draft" im an underage baby...i wont be of age until july. boooooooo haha maybe a sodi pop?!

Edited by NJDevsFireOnIce

yes hf boards...try there...i would LOVE to split it with you but my father is getting season tickets. If he for some reason doesnt I'll let you know and maybe we can work something out...but i'd keep on looking for someone else since my dad is set on getting the tickets when we visit the arena on sunday

oh p.s. i would be able to do the whole "game draft" im an underage baby...i wont be of age until july. boooooooo haha maybe a sodi pop?!

Hah! Yeah, the point of the "game draft" is simply to give the person who is buying the games the tickets!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0