Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 6

64 posts in this topic

Why are the Jets wearing College uniforms?

These are the uniforms that the NY TiTANS Used to wear back in the 60's.

Yup, they're ugly.

GO KC GO! BEAT THA BUNGALS!

KCCC TDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

17-7.

Humm...

Ravens are going to win, (They're leading 13-0, and....The rams are just ugly)

Browns are going to win,(They're leading 24-3...madDog, Sorry, but Porter is finished... Last year, he recorded most of his sacks during a 3game strech(Which were vs low's teams: Browns,Bucs,Panthers.)

Well..If Ravens win, Browns wins, Bengals loose..

Steelers; 4-1

Ravens: 4-2

Browns: 3-3

Bengals : 1-4.

That sounds good.

GO KC GO, BEAT THA BUNGALS!

Edited by TravisZajac

Super Bowl XLI.5 Starting in 35 minutes.... WHOOO. And i don't think the Cowboys have a chance.. for the record.

Super Bowl XLI.5 Starting in 35 minutes.... WHOOO. And i don't think the Cowboys have a chance.. for the record.

7-0 PATS.

7-0 PATS.

Really? I wasn't watching :rolleyes:

Once again the Cowboys can't do sh!t to start the game. Well see what they do, but i dont care if we lose, 5-1 is still one helluva start.

The Cowboys officially have no pass defense.

I can't wait for all of the pretender fans and underachieving teams fans to come on and laugh at the cowboys (mainly the G-Women fans)

14-0 Pats.

God damn the only thing uglier than watching the Jets play was watching them play in those uniforms. I hadn't read anything about them wearing those jerseys but I thought something was up when I went to the Red Bulls game yesterday and the Jets logo in the end zones looked funky.

Edited by Satans Hockey

14-0 Pats.

God damn the only thing uglier than watching the Jets play was watching them play in those uniforms. I hadn't read anything about them wearing those jerseys but I thought something was up when I went to the Red Bulls game yesterday and the Jets logo in the end zones looked funky.

Apparently they were the New York Titans jerseys... and wouldn't you know it my 3 Jets fans friends already have their order in and the jersey's in the mail.

And i think the Cowboys pass D is MUCH uglier than the Jets play.

The refs really have it out for Terrell don't they. No push out on that is rediculous! T-O!!!! WHOOOOO!!!

Those Titan uniforms were okay for a game, not my favorite jerseys but certainly better than the Eagles' own throwbacks a few weeks ago :lol:

It's just depressing to watch Chad now, and really the whole team. I don't know what happened to him, whether he's hurt or pressing but he just can't be counted on to play mistake-free anymore. He's had some Rex Grossman-like INT's the last three weeks.

I guess you can look at the boxscore and see 16 points allowed and think the defense did okay but they really didn't. They gave the Eagles a free TD (though the refs had a hand in that too not calling a delay of game) early and honestly Akers stopped them more than the Jets' D :P

And what the hell happened to our brilliant head coach? Calling a shotgun formation on fourth-and-one inside the five?! Not to mention last week settling for a FG before the half against the Giants when they had plenty of time to go for a TD or even just get it closer than a 47-yard attempt.

Great game Tony, he did enough to win that game no doubt... if you didn''t watch his game, it was alot closer than what the score represents. If we can start gettin the engines goin in the first quarter, then we will be great. Bad defense, bad calls, and bad luck, and we lost the game. Che la vie (i probably murdered that spelling).

Go Cowboys, Go Romo, and 5-1 is one HELLUVA start.

And what the hell happened to our brilliant head coach? Calling a shotgun formation on fourth-and-one inside the five?! Not to mention last week settling for a FG before the half against the Giants when they had plenty of time to go for a TD or even just get it closer than a 47-yard attempt.

Really was wondering that too myself... what was that about? Jones had a good game and they don't hand him the ball at the end??

It's really at the point the New Englad offense IS unstoppable... Dallas gave up on the game kicking the short FG late in the 4th Quarter... 3 points does NOTHING for you now.... the better team won, same thing with the better conference.... we need an SD New England Prediction dammit :P:rant:

Absolutely classless Billacheats decide against kneeling it, JUST for that, Bill Billacheat deserves to get shat on. What a dick.

Nice to see Navy's Kyle Eckle putting the icing on the cake with the final Pats TD.

Go Navy! Soon to have 5th CIC Trophy in a row!

The Patriots probably score 60 on Dallas' defense if Brady wasn't as wild as he was overthrowing nearly everybody in the 2nd.

The Cowboys officially have no pass defense.

I can't wait for all of the pretender fans and underachieving teams fans to come on and laugh at the cowboys (mainly the G-Women fans)

Why is that necessary? Typical.

I thought Dallas played well. But the lack of stops on third and long and penalties proved costly. You can't expect to win games that way. Especially against one of the league's best. Also, the start was horrible.

New England didn't even play great and they still won by basically two scores. I wonder how they can continue to get away with essentially no run game and pass so much. They do have great weapons though. Welker absolutely killed the Boys. It was like they didn't even bother covering him. And Stallworth had a pretty good first half. Moss didn't even have to be great and still almost had three TDs.

It must be fun to be Brady. Heck. He also has Watson at TE and he missed a few series in the 2nd half.

They didn't have Muroney and their ground attack suffered. Kevin Faulk is probably the most overlooked player on their offense. Always comes up with a few key plays when his team needs it.

Romo played well. Outside of a shaky start and the Int late when the game was basically done anyway, he was pretty composed. They did a good job protecting him and he made some nice adjustments in the second half getting the ball to Witten and even his other end who's name escapes me. That guy also took a dumb penalty. They had a lot of them.

Owens was good too. I kind of like Crayton. He's the guy nobody really pays attention to and what a surprise he'd catch the one score which gave his team their only lead.

That 2-yard run by Barber might have been the best two yards any back's ever gotten. Also the longest. Great effort to avoid a sure safety. Julius Jones also had some nice runs. Dallas should've run more. NE can be attacked there. The penalties hurt.

Also, why did Wade Phillips opt for the FG instead of going for fourth and goal from the five? 38-27 at that point is meaningless. Especially against that offense.

Think he was peeved when Belichick essentially said, "F you" with that last second score for their rookie back? Man. That was evil. LOL

Dallas' schedule does get much tougher after next week with three straight division match-ups. That's where the NFC East could be decided.

Absolutely classless Billacheats decide against kneeling it, JUST for that, Bill Billacheat deserves to get shat on. What a dick.

It was bush but that was for Wade opening his trap. You had to know Belichick wouldn't let that slide.

Those Titan uniforms were okay for a game, not my favorite jerseys but certainly better than the Eagles' own throwbacks a few weeks ago :lol:

It's just depressing to watch Chad now, and really the whole team. I don't know what happened to him, whether he's hurt or pressing but he just can't be counted on to play mistake-free anymore. He's had some Rex Grossman-like INT's the last three weeks.

I guess you can look at the boxscore and see 16 points allowed and think the defense did okay but they really didn't. They gave the Eagles a free TD (though the refs had a hand in that too not calling a delay of game) early and honestly Akers stopped them more than the Jets' D :P

That was an awful call. You got to be more creative there. Especially when the Eagles gave them a golden opportunity to tie it and maybe steal a 'W.'

I feel sorry for Pennington. Watching him is sad now. The Jets should just give the ball to Clemens already.

When are they going to wake up and utilize Washington more in the offense?

Why is that necessary? Typical.

I thought Dallas played well. But the lack of stops on third and long and penalties proved costly. You can't expect to win games that way. Especially against one of the league's best. Also, the start was horrible.

New England didn't even play great and they still won by basically two scores. I wonder how they can continue to get away with essentially no run game and pass so much. They do have great weapons though. Welker absolutely killed the Boys. It was like they didn't even bother covering him. And Stallworth had a pretty good first half. Moss didn't even have to be great and still almost had three TDs.

It must be fun to be Brady. Heck. He also has Watson at TE and he missed a few series in the 2nd half.

They didn't have Muroney and their ground attack suffered. Kevin Faulk is probably the most overlooked player on their offense. Always comes up with a few key plays when his team needs it.

Romo played well. Outside of a shaky start and the Int late when the game was basically done anyway, he was pretty composed. They did a good job protecting him and he made some nice adjustments in the second half getting the ball to Witten and even his other end who's name escapes me. That guy also took a dumb penalty. They had a lot of them.

Owens was good too. I kind of like Crayton. He's the guy nobody really pays attention to and what a surprise he'd catch the one score which gave his team their only lead.

That 2-yard run by Barber might have been the best two yards any back's ever gotten. Also the longest. Great effort to avoid a sure safety. Julius Jones also had some nice runs. Dallas should've run more. NE can be attacked there. The penalties hurt.

Also, why did Wade Phillips opt for the FG instead of going for fourth and goal from the five? 38-27 at that point is meaningless. Especially against that offense.

Think he was peeved when Belichick essentially said, "F you" with that last second score for their rookie back? Man. That was evil. LOL

Dallas' schedule does get much tougher after next week with three straight division match-ups. That's where the NFC East could be decided.

It was bush but that was for Wade opening his trap. You had to know Belichick wouldn't let that slide.

Well, derek, you absolutely summed up that game perfectly. Seriously, that was about as perfect of a post-game synopsis you're gonna hear, The Boys did play well, Romo was good, they should have ran it more, TO and Crayton were good, the NFC East will be decided within the next 4 weeks, (and their backup Tight Ends name is Anthony Fasano out of ND :P)

sorry for the blow up calling out Giants fans where it wasn't nessicary...

And just a side note, boy oh boy do the Giants have a picture perfect time to play the Belicheats, last week of the season. Oooh man, by then the Pats will have clinched everything in the AFC, and the only place you will be seeing Tom Brady is in a Billacheat sweatshirt and a microphone. Biggest game of the first third-of-a-season for the Giants tomorrow.. should be a Giants blowout though.

the reason why he did what he did was for Klye Eckel who graduated from NAVY, he was an undrafted FA. his service time is up and Bill being a Navy guy wanted him to get his first TD cause who knows when he would of gotten it.

BTW Yes, as a Navy fan its really good to see him get this

and Giants should Win tomarrow night

It just goes to show that Grade A Pieces Of $h** can always come out ahead sometimes. Sometimes, life is not fair.

6-0!

:clap:

I was shocked to see the final score what it was.... when I left Toronto the Cowboys were winning. I was, like, how the heck did they blow a 14-0 lead? I can't see them coming back... Dallas has all the momentum. So I wasn't optimistic about coming home to a win.

the reason why he did what he did was for Klye Eckel who graduated from NAVY, he was an undrafted FA. his service time is up and Bill being a Navy guy wanted him to get his first TD cause who knows when he would of gotten it.

:cryriver:

Hey I don't have a real problem with the weasel running it up on Dallas to tweak Phillips for his alleged quote. But come on, that's the same rationale we heard with getting Heath Evans a meaningless TD in Week 1. It's not as if the Pats aren't going to have a million chances to score TD's during the season anyway.

BTW Brady won't be sitting in the Giants game, unless the Pats are 14-1 instead of 15-0 :P

6-0!

:clap:

I was shocked to see the final score what it was.... when I left Toronto the Cowboys were winning. I was, like, how the heck did they blow a 14-0 lead? I can't see them coming back... Dallas has all the momentum. So I wasn't optimistic about coming home to a win.

Someone lied to you about the score :P