Goal Horn @ The Rock

Jeff Allen

"Hey! We want our goal song back."... Well, do you want the old horn with Rock and Roll(Part 2) back this year?

Does anyone want a new horn for the new era at THE ROCK?

Does anyone have any information about the horn?

Edited by BigDrive_Score!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey! We want our goal song back."... Well, do you want the old horn with Rock and Roll(Part 2) back this year?

Does anyone want a new horn for the new era at THE ROCK?

Does anyone have any information about the horn?

Anyone attending the Prudential Center tour on the 21st want to ask?

I was just wondering about this myself.... I think new era-new song completely. Hopefully, it can be something completely original that no one else uses. Everyone uses Blur-Song Pt2, Pennywise-Bro Hymn, or Ole....

Maybe something from one of the newer Jersey acts out there??? MCR?--I'm sure they have something anthem-like. Just an idea...

In any case, I hope we can vote on it!

I'm pretty sure it will be the same goal horn as always - which is fine by me! It's the most distinctive in the league and having the memories of hearing it blaring during the Finals in the Meadowlands is something I will never forget.

I would love to ditch that Ole song, though - it's just goofy and a lot of the fans don't really get into it. RNR II was the best, but I think we've seen the last of that :( Unless Lou wants to surprise us all on Opening night.

I was just wondering about this myself.... I think new era-new song completely. Hopefully, it can be something completely original that no one else uses. Everyone uses Blur-Song Pt2, Pennywise-Bro Hymn, or Ole....

Maybe something from one of the newer Jersey acts out there??? MCR?--I'm sure they have something anthem-like. Just an idea...

In any case, I hope we can vote on it!

I doubt they would change the horn.

But i was watching Scotland v's the Ukraine the other day (yes i know its soccer) and when Scotland won they play Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellis.

And i thought that would be an awsome goal song:

You cant really hear it that well from the clip but when they had the live feed from the game it was crazy.

While a great song, I think Chelsea Dagger makes sense in Europe but not so much in New Jersey. That's one of the reasons I'm such a proponant of Ole as the goal song, it's by a Jersey band that ISN'T Bruce Springsteen or Bon Jovi. It's a nod to the home state without being stereotypical Jersey.

I doubt they would change the horn.

But i was watching Scotland v's the Ukraine the other day (yes i know its soccer) and when Scotland won they play Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellis.

And i thought that would be an awsome goal song:

You cant really hear it that well from the clip but when they had the live feed from the game it was crazy.