SOUTH OF THE BORDER - WERE HERE !!!!! -----

El Diablo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pictures I took today. They are nothing great, but I thought some of you might like to see them.

HS Hockey Jerseys over the concession stand

2vcxjl5.jpg

Painting in the main concourse

30wldll.jpg

Paintings of past players. The boards will be set up so you can walk behind it.

a9n66w.jpg

Score board

11v4qkg.jpg

Concourse, looking up at the luxury box enterences

30m0p3d.jpg

LCD screen and art work outside arena

v7uqu1.jpg

I just got back from The Rock. It is really spectacular. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. Also, the team had all the coaches and players there signing for the last 2 hours so that was pretty nice to see. Looks like there are plenty of food stands and plenty of room on the concourses to walk around on. The arena had a lot of very nice artwork too. I'm in the 2nd row of the mezzanine section almost on the red line and really liked my seats but we went around and sat in all the different sections to compare and really couldn't find a seat we didn't feel was good.

I just got back from the Rock

very very awesome, we got some sweet seats in section 101

looking forward to seeing them V Tampa on the 31st

oh yeah we drove in from bergen county (Paramus) took about 30/40 min and we got parking on the street

supposedly there is a train going from bergen to Newark Pen Station, if that exists, screw driving haha

GO DEVILS!

So excited - just got back and the place looks great! I live (or soon will) in Bergen County, and we are trying to figure out if there is any decent public transit options, and if there is any parking that will be available to non-STHs. There is a color-coded map on the Devils website, but no explanation of what the colors mean. Anyone know? Oh, and anyone think the seats are pretty narrow? Can't wait for opening night!

Yea I felt the same about the upper level, especially after they said the last row here will be closer to the rink than the last row at CAA and the sightlines all around are going to be better. I didn't really notice that at all, but the rest of the place is so nice that I don't really care.

Today was lots of fun. Got a lot of autographs.