Finally Going to Watch a Devils Home Game!

newjerseydevils

In My Whole Life, ive only seen 2 Devil Home Games because ive lived in canada all my life! when i was 5 years old i went to a flyers game and a sabres game, now at 15, im finally coming back to jersey to watch another game during christmas. But Now i need some help in choosing which game, its between the Philly game on the 16th or the sabres game on the 28th!

i am so excited!!! i always watch leafs vs devils games in the ACC but its not the same as watching a home game!

Great, i just wanna go to the game that has more intensity, with buffalo, a very high scoring team with the devs who are turning into one should be a very great match and philly, knowing the rivalry should be a good game 2!

this is a dream that has come true for me, im spending 1,200$ for this trip just to see one game

thats how desperate i am!

How can you possibly spend $1,200 on a Devils game trip... but then who am I to judge. :P

Hey have an absolute blast, I'd personally take the Phailures game, but either is going to be fun.

Enjoy buddy, and remember to scream FLYERS SWALLOW after the Rangers suck chant my dude.

for a plane trip and hotel room and for good tickets and ill be going to out for dinners and going around touring Jersey!

I Still Wish the Arena was in East Rutherford cuz newark is kinda dangerous and stuff!

Yea, most people are telling me to watch the flyers game, but that game starts at 5, i like late night games and i want a game that the devils will actually win because i wont have this chance until im a grown man!

Have you been there? Newsflash: Isn't Detroit near Windsor? That's even worse. Should the Wings move to Auburn Hills with the Pistons? Try going into Edmonton.

Seriously, if you have a problem with minorities, don't show up. I'm not busting your chops or joking; I'm serious. That goes for anyone else.

I think you should go for the Sabres game because our rivalry with Philly is worn out due to this stupid schedule.

Edited by Marv4Life

Have you been there? Newsflash: Isn't Detroit near Windsor? That's even worse. Try going into Edmonton.

Seriously, if you have a problem with minorities, don't show up. I'm not busting your chops or joking; I'm serious. That goes for anyone else.

I think you should go for the Sabres game because our rivalry with Philly is worn out due to this stupid schedule.

Just like the rivarly between us and the Rangers has worn out over eight games a season? Like the Sox and Yanks in 18 games a year?

Go for the rivarly game, it'll be more intense. If you're really that set on attending a night game, then go for the Sabres.

Have you been there? Newsflash: Isn't Detroit near Windsor? That's even worse. Should the Wings move to Auburn Hills with the Pistons? Try going into Edmonton.

Ive Been downtown detroit many times but if your telling me detroits worse than newark, then i guess newark isnt too bad!from what ive heard is that u get about 4 murders in 2 days in newark and that its worse than NYC! but i guess people are wrong!

Ive Been downtown detroit many times but if your telling me detroits worse than newark, then i guess newark isnt too bad!from what ive heard is that u get about 4 murders in 2 days in newark and that its worse than NYC! but i guess people are wrong!

The arena is located downtown, away from where most of the crap happens(like Detroit).

Top 25 Most Dangerous Cities