Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GOLDORAK

Friday 11/2 vs. Toronto - 2 Tix available

17 posts in this topic

I have two tix, side by side, for the 11/2 game against the Leafs. These are aisle seats in one of the low rows of the section. I sat in the seats this past Sunday at the open house and they are going to be terrific for watching a hockey game. These seats are part of a season tix package, so you have full access to the restaurant/bar area behind the goal that Marty defends twice. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, I cannot attend this game and wish to recoup a portion of my cash outlay.

The box office price per seat is $65. My selling price is $85 for the pair or $42.50 per seat. NO parking or train pass provided. If interested please PM me as soon as possible. I would prefer payment by Paypal or U.S. postal money order.

I have two tix, side by side, for the 11/2 game against the Leafs. These are aisle seats in one of the low rows of the section. I sat in the seats this past Sunday at the open house and they are going to be terrific for watching a hockey game. These seats are part of a season tix package, so you have full access to the restaurant/bar area behind the goal that Marty defends twice. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, I cannot attend this game and wish to recoup a portion of my cash outlay.

The box office price per seat is $65. My selling price is $85 for the pair or $42.50 per seat. NO parking or train pass provided. If interested please PM me as soon as possible. I would prefer payment by Paypal or U.S. postal money order.

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but I don't think you'll sell them at that price. That game is one of the discounted games you can get on http://www.njdevilsticketprograms.com

The seats you are selling are going for $32 each with the offer code.

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but I don't think you'll sell them at that price. That game is one of the discounted games you can get on http://www.njdevilsticketprograms.com

The seats you are selling are going for $32 each with the offer code.

Well I tried the code [bSA110207] for 11/2 and this is the message I get.

Tickets through this offer code are no longer available online. For more information, please call Group Sales at 1-800-653-3845.

Well I tried the code [bSA110207] for 11/2 and this is the message I get.

Tickets through this offer code are no longer available online. For more information, please call Group Sales at 1-800-653-3845.

Well then it looks like you might have a shot after all!! :)

:angry:

I am so sorry, I will never steal from you again my master.. :hail::pray:

Okay, no takers yet for this game.

I'll now offer the pair for $60.00. Shipping is on me. PM me no later than Monday at noon.

edit: nevermind its in title

Edited by nmigliore

Yes!!

$60 for the pair. Happy to see a nice, deserving Devils fan get the seats.

Were you able to find a buyer?

Nice to see :)..i woulda bought them but i got tix for next week's flyers/devs game before i saw this posted

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0