msweet

Board Meet Saturday Night ROLL CALL

273 posts in this topic

Yah, I knew one of them was Brodeurgirl30 but didn't know which. G9 rattled off their names but went so fast I didn't know who she was pointing at! :P

sure sammy blame it all on me! why do i look like a fvcking stalker?

Likewise. How were the sightlines from the $25 seats? They may be what I have to resort to for a while.

They were OK....except for the glass and handrail from the stairs/landing bit getting in the way. Oh yeah and when people lean forward in their seats ya can see nought......but other wise ok....a bit....cosy...as others have mentioned.

Oh yeah one other gripe, why don't the have freaking lids for the drinks? I got a large soda, which would get stuck in the cup holder and almost spill everywhere....grrr!

They were OK....except for the glass and handrail from the stairs/landing bit getting in the way. Oh yeah and when people lean forward in their seats ya can see nought......but other wise ok....a bit....cosy...as others have mentioned.

Oh yeah one other gripe, why don't the have freaking lids for the drinks? I got a large soda, which would get stuck in the cup holder and almost spill everywhere....grrr!

Because us rowdy new Jersians would throw the lids on the ice. Same reason we don't get caps on soda/beer bottles or giveaways on the way into the building.

Can't take us anywhere!

Actually though that's pretty much the standard anywhere these days.

Edited by thelastonealive

was nice meeting everyone, i was a lil out of it though (4 hours of drunk sleep will do that). shame that bettman couldn't've made intermissions even longer so we could've had a bit more time to chat.

i forgot to thank msweet for the awesome board he helps run.

Aaaah I am too used to the tame Albany fans. Had the no bottle tops thang in Ottawa...that confused me similarly, but wasn't quite as awkward.

Some things I'll be sure to critique on Wednesday:

I know the train ride is fine, but I'm interested in the shuttle, I want to know how often and quickly it transports you to and from the arena.

The line to go inside, I hear it got rather long and slow Saturday, let's hope that part of the test run is over.

The food. I love the fact that there's a lot of different foods and drinks available, love.

The seats. I'm a pretty skinny guy but I'm tall, so we'll see about the comfort, I'll be located in the upper deck, where it seems all the complaints are coming from.

Anyone going to the Nov 2nd game?

I got lid musta been your uniform :P

By what section were you waiting for pizza?

106????

I didn't get a lid either. I feared the dude sitting next to me was gonna hit it when he leaned back in his chair.

Yeah...I think so.....did ya see me and my bf then?

5'10" ish, yes to brown hair...bf is same height ;)

aeroplane.jpg

nice putting a face to a few names :-D i like how i walk up and everyone gets the here's trouble look on thier face haha

nice putting a face to a few names :-D i like how i walk up and everyone gets the here's trouble look on thier face haha

Are you saying you aren't trouble?

Are you saying you aren't trouble?

hmm i guess i can't say that can I?

hmm i guess i can't say that can I?

Well then it was just a natural response. :evil:

Awww, I agree it is cool to put faces to names. :) Looking at that picture reminds me I need to buy some Devils apparel.. I don't have any.. well I do.. but it's from when I was about 7 years old and obviously doesn't fit. Perhaps I will buy a t-shirt... I'm just so broke it's sad.

Awww, I agree it is cool to put faces to names. :) Looking at that picture reminds me I need to buy some Devils apparel.. I don't have any.. well I do.. but it's from when I was about 7 years old and obviously doesn't fit. Perhaps I will buy a t-shirt... I'm just so broke it's sad.

Why aren't you in that pic? :glare:

BTW, it was you that posted that pink jersey here right? I saw a few of them on the train and at the arena. I guess some people like 'em!