Sign in to follow this  
nmigliore

NHL 08 (xbox 360) League

What happens if your ready to play but the opposition cant play you? Do you get a win by default. And im ready even know to play so Tampa or Predators, its on. ;)

If you are ready to play & the person has to leave, it doesn't count.. just find another time/date IN THE WEEK to make it up.. If the person quits in the middle of the game then you get a win by default

Cool, 1 game down.. dont worry too im keeping the standings and scores in a folder on my computer.. i'll post the standings/scores after each week :)

edit: BTW i was thinking of an injury stipulation.. since the game is not in a real schedule, it can't keep track of its injuries.. so i was thinking if a player gets injured, he must be scratched for 1 game from the line-up.. what do you guys think? If you guys agree to it or whatnot then Ill add it in after this week's games

Edited by nmigliore

Cool, 1 game down.. dont worry too im keeping the standings and scores in a folder on my computer.. i'll post the standings/scores after each week :)

edit: BTW i was thinking of an injury stipulation.. since the game is not in a real schedule, it can't keep track of its injuries.. so i was thinking if a player gets injured, he must be scratched for 1 game from the line-up.. what do you guys think? If you guys agree to it or whatnot then Ill add it in after this week's games

its a good idea, but the problem is because they only allow 12 forwards online, 1 player would have to be placed in the lineup twice.

its a good idea, but the problem is because they only allow 12 forwards online, 1 player would have to be placed in the lineup twice.

Ok i waited in the Lobby for you for a half hour and no show, so i gotta run now... drop me a pm when you want to have the game.

I was having trouble connecting due to my mom my brother going on his xbox, computer, school computer at once and overloading it. He left about 5 minutes ago so i should be good for after now.

I was having trouble connecting due to my mom my brother going on his xbox, computer, school computer at once and overloading it. He left about 5 minutes ago so i should be good for after now.

Send me a pm when you want to have the game... I'm pretty much free for the next hour or two...

That might work, but the issue with that is the different injuries... Iginla had to get helped off the ice, but if it was just a twisted ankle he normally wouldnt miss annother game... but i actually like it.

Actually I dont think we can edit the rosters online, so I guess you cant sractch players.. if that is true, then we cant do it.. Also just thought I'd add - please dont skip ahead in the weeks.. Im only taking down scores for week 1 only! If you wanna get your games done quickly (as apparently MartysBetter is doing) that is fine, just dont skip ahead to Week 2, because then everyone will be on a different page.

thank you :)

Is it too late to join up. my gamer tag is ooFrostonoo case sensitive.

Can i be pittsburgh 1st choice or minnesota 2nd.

Devils (Marty Brodeur) 6 - Nashville (goduke4) 2

(I just took the ending summary, 3 stars and goal summary)

Shots:

Devils 29, Predators 13

Hits:

Devils 55, Predators 33

Faceoffs:

Devils:14, Predators 11

Time on Attack:

Devils 8:31, Predators 4:40

PIM:

Devils 4:00, Predators 4:00

PP

Devils 0/2, Predators 0/2

Nj Devils goals:

Parise 2, White 1, Zajac 1, Elias 1, Gionta 1

Nv Predators goals:

Forsberg 1, Erat 1

3 Stars

Travis Zajac 1 goal, 2 assists

Zach Parise 2 goals, 0 assist

Patrik Elias 1 goal, 1 assist

Edited by SteveStevens

frost - sorry man too late to join up for this season.. next season will start around early december

anyway.. good, 2 games done, MartysBetter your finished for this week.. SteveStevens you still have an away game vs chrisg19 (who is TB Lightning).. everyone else needs to play 2 games still.. And again I dont need the stats of or 3 stars or any of that b/c im not keeping track of that.. Im just keeping track of scores and of course the standings.. But if you dont care and want to, then thats no problem either ;)

EDIT: OH BTW - WHOEVER PLAYS CANTBESTOPPED15, PLEASE POST THE SCORE BECAUSE HE IS NOT A MEMBER AT THIS SITE! HES A FRIEND OF MINE. So for this week, even if I or JesterDevil lose to him, we still need to post the score since hes not a member here

Edited by nmigliore

:P Played MartyBrodeur today, and it was 3-2 with less than a minute to go, so i pulled my goalie, and he got the EN. (He then proceeded to score 2 breakaways to put the exclimation point on :P)

It could have been 3 but i pulled Lang from driving at the net :P.

I havent been able to get in contact with my next opponent, through xbox and this board he hasnt reached me back on anything, what happens if eh dosent get back to me?

It could have been 3 but i pulled Lang from driving at the net :P.

I havent been able to get in contact with my next opponent, through xbox and this board he hasnt reached me back on anything, what happens if eh dosent get back to me?

You still have a week to play your games dude, lol.

Yeah its only sunday.. you still have monday.. tuesday.. wednesday.. thursday.. friday.. and saturday lol.. And i saw it said chrisg19 online XBL like an hour ago or something like that, so he did go on.. just have patience i guess lol, you have awhile to get your game done

I sitll have a friend request pending form him. Im just anxious. :P

yeah same, he probably didn't read his messages

Sorry guys, it was a pretty busy weekend. I will get my games in. I have played in a bunch of leagues before, and never missed my games. I am at work right now, but will get back to my two opponenets later today as to times I am available.

Chris

Sorry guys, it was a pretty busy weekend. I will get my games in. I have played in a bunch of leagues before, and never missed my games. I am at work right now, but will get back to my two opponenets later today as to times I am available.

Chris

*OKAY DUE TO GAME PROBLEMS (FREEZING) MY FRIEND, CANTBESTOPPED15, HAS TO DROP OUT! Frost - Your in! And you got Pittsburgh.. You will be taking Cantbestopped15's placement in the schedule!

- Your first week's games are HOME (meaning you host and your the home team) vs me, and AWAY vs JesterDevil (Calgary)

Edited by nmigliore

Oh phewey didn'trealize they had home and away games so i was away for both games :P. At least i won the game i was supposed to be home, so all is not lost. And welcome frost.